If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Too bad we are playing at the same time. Our defensive staff could learn a lot from watching the Wofford defense stop the KSU option game. They know how to do it. It really isn't that hard, IF you know what you are doing.
Score is 10-10 half way through the 3rd. quarter. Things could change, but right now, they are putting on a clinic.
By cruzan_flame13
flameshaw wrote:Too bad we are playing at the same time. Our defensive staff could learn a lot from watching the Wofford defense stop the KSU option game. They know how to do it. It really isn't that hard, IF you know what you are doing.
Score is 10-10 half way through the 3rd. quarter. Things could change, but right now, they are putting on a clinic.
You better stop because critiquing a program you support is actually hate and negativity towards people in high positions who are being paid $$$$ to grow the program and not make it continuously mediocre :D
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
flameshaw wrote:Too bad we are playing at the same time. Our defensive staff could learn a lot from watching the Wofford defense stop the KSU option game. They know how to do it. It really isn't that hard, IF you know what you are doing.
You better stop because critiquing a program you support is actually hate and negativity towards people in high positions who are being paid $$$$ to grow the program and not make it continuously mediocre :D
Stuff like that doesn't bother me, I am pretty comfortable in my own skin. :) I respect everyone that has to make decisions. I agree with some, not with others. However, that doesn't really impact how I feel about them personally.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
While i have my own disappointment with our defensive issues, especially against the TO, it is easier to defend against an offense that you run yourself
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
BTW, KSU won 13-10 and advanced to the quarterfinals. BJ is in fact right. With Wofford and KSU both running essentially the same offense, this would have been a lot like practice for their defenses. The advantage of the uniqueness of the TO is totally lost, and the result is a low scoring game between 2 teams that put up huge numbers all season.
NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]

North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]

Oh, the Great Unwashed ... alumni of the Universit[…]