If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

Hey all,

I've been following the story of the new spring football league, the AAF. I am an avid football fan, and would love more opportunities to watch it throughout the year. I've followed this league very closely since its announcement in March and am LOVING what they are doing in terms of rule changes, integrated fantasy, a unified app experience, and a commitment to a better gamely (Inexpensive tickets/concessions).

The league has big names all throughout, and it has a TEN YEAR commitment from investors, including Chernin Group and Peter Thiel. In short, I love what's going on here and have more optimism for what they'll be doing. I think they have put themselves in a much better position than the XFL, having established football people from top to bottom. It starts next February on CBS, the week after the Super Bowl.

Would love to hear your thoughts. The website is AAF.com
Purple Haize wrote:
thepostman wrote:The relaunch of the XFL is where its at!
I loved the XFL
I went to the first xfl game in Orlando with my dad, my pastor and his son. It got awkward when they ran out of beer halfway through the 3rd quarter so the women in the next section over started flashing the crowd.

Good times.
I like the Oliver Luck hire. I've known him for years from back in his days here in Houston. There has been speculation that he's going to push back the XFL launch date to 2021.

I'll give McMahon credit for ponying up his own money. I am actually in Stamford the next couple of days on unrelated business.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]