If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Most of them are here EXCEPT for Liberty (they list us an independent with NO conference affiliation). :banghead

https://csnbbs.com/forum-319.html
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Hopefully we will get some visitors from ASUN schools, posting on our board.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Sounds like this girl I became friends with on facebook a couple weeks ago. Her last post was 2014.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach, was she from Nigeria? :cheerleader
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Sounds like this girl I became friends with on facebook a couple weeks ago. Her last post was 2014.
That’s doesn’t sound creepy at all. :shock:
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I hope other ASUN Boards are "not as dead as this one". Granted, now much happening in July, but...…………..
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Yesterday, I posted on there about LU's Quiz Bowl team to see if any of the ASUN schools had Quiz Bowl teams. A total of 61 people read it, and one North Alabama fan replied:
???

Sounds cool though
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Yesterday, I posted on there about LU's Quiz Bowl team to see if any of the ASUN schools had Quiz Bowl teams. A total of 61 people read it, and one North Alabama fan replied:
???

Sounds cool though
To be fair, I’d imagine that the vast majority of sports fans have never heard of collegiate Quiz Bowl. Heck, most of this board wouldn’t know it existed if you didn’t post about it.
By Class of 20Something
adam42381 wrote:
Cider Jim wrote:Yesterday, I posted on there about LU's Quiz Bowl team to see if any of the ASUN schools had Quiz Bowl teams. A total of 61 people read it, and one North Alabama fan replied:
???

Sounds cool though
To be fair, I’d imagine that the vast majority of sports fans have never heard of collegiate Quiz Bowl. Heck, most of this board wouldn’t know it existed if you didn’t post about it.
Accurate
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

There’s a cerebral side to the game. And it&[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]