If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I'll be honest, those numbers surprise me. It also indicates the league has gotten very offensive minded. I still don't think Harden is an outstanding defender but his team is much better collectively than I realized. I'll give you that.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:The additions of CP3 & Mbah a Moute in addition to the development of Capela significantly improved the Rockets defensive rating from 16th in 2016-2017 to 6th overall in 2017-2018. But if the numbers don't fit your storyline you can always go with tired generalizations from the path. That's always a good take.
My criticism was of Harden. I thought (from what little I watched)the Rockets were better defensively as a team
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
only 3 other guards have better defensive win shares than harden surprisingly. i think we concentrate on plays he gives up on because they look real bad but as a whole he's not a bad defensive player.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I will grant that he used to be when he first came to town. This year he bought into the defensive philosophy when the franchise brought in a bunch of defensive-minded players last summer. Hopefully he still invests himself on the defensive end of the floor next year and doesn't revert back to his younger days.
North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

This was already proposed to the powers that be be[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]

Oh, the Great Unwashed ... alumni of the Universit[…]