If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Ballcoach, Oregon State won last night.
Not according to his ‘sources’ It was reported on ‘fake news’ sites that OSU won. Ha
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:college baseball is over.
So who WON??? :dontgetit
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
thepostman wrote:No
Gosh post, that’s all he has lol. Let him have it and plus it’s helpful to get info on what’s going on with Liberty softball.
He complains all spring when people post about football during softball season. I think I can give him a hard time about caring so much about fall softball, which literally means nothing, during football season. :)
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
13, I knew who won, but I wanted Ballcoach to admit that an SEC team LOST to a Pac team. :shock:
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach, DENIAL is one of the stages of GRIEF. :nonono
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
That was a painful finish to game 2 for Razorback fans. For the diehards, there will be permanent scars. I married into the a family of Razorbacks, so I did not lose any sleep. Oregon State seized the opportunity and did not look back on their way to another championship.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I am at family camp surrounded by a bunch of Razorbacks and they seem crushed by how Game 2 went down. I don't know how Oregon State has built such a great program up there in the middle of nowhere but my hat goes off to them.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]