If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
With Postie's support :dontgetit :roll: , MO pulls it out 10-8 over Boston U. I will be surprised if they fare as well in their next game against the Sooners.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Missouri is done, but 9 SEC teams advance to Super Regionals. The WCWS could have 7 of the 8 teams.
But they won't. I think it has been established that the SEC has more elite teams than any other conference, but once it gets to this point, they are facing teams as good as they are. They had 7 in the super-regionals last year and only 3 advanced to the WCWS. Might get 4 this year, which would be impressive.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote:With Postie's support :dontgetit :roll: , MO pulls it out 10-8 over Boston U. I will be surprised if they fare as well in their next game against the Sooners.
Hahahhahaha

It would've angered ballcoach. That's all I needed. I'm kind of petty
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
For the record, the SEC is guaranteed 2 spots in the WCWS because TN is playing GA and TX A&M is playing FL. The other 5 SEC teams in super-regional matchups will all be underdogs by seeding. Of those 5, the #9 Gamecocks should have the best shot, facing #8 AZ St.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Florida and Oklahoma were the two best-looking teams I saw this weekend. Haven’t seen everyone, but that’s my pick.

Seeds be darned, I think USC gets swept. AZ State looked solid, and they’re at home.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Normally I do not pull for any PAC 12 team, but I will probably pull for Az State. If SC were to win, it will make our loss even tougher to take.
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Normally I do not pull for any PAC 12 team, but I will probably pull for Az State. If SC were to win, it will make our loss even tougher to take.
:dontgetit
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
alabama24 wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:Normally I do not pull for any PAC 12 team, but I will probably pull for Az State. If SC were to win, it will make our loss even tougher to take.
:dontgetit
I don't get it either, but I don't get a lot of things ballcoach says. I hope SC wins it all. We can say we lost to the best (and actually beat them once on the way).
By cruzan_flame13
Ballcoach is just saying if USC wins the World Series, it will be hard to take in since we lost to them. Then at the beginning of his comment, he is explaining the he would rather pull(or pick to win it all) for Arizona State (although he never would want any team in the PAC 12 to win). Was that really confusing to comprehend?
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote:Ballcoach is just saying if USC wins the World Series, it will be hard to take in since we lost to them. Then at the beginning of his comment, he is explaining the he would rather pull(or pick to win it all) for Arizona State (although he never would want any team in the PAC 12 to win). Was that really confusing to comprehend?
It’s confusing because it should be easier to take it when you lose to the eventual champion.
By cruzan_flame13
adam42381 wrote:
cruzan_flame13 wrote:Ballcoach is just saying if USC wins the World Series, it will be hard to take in since we lost to them. Then at the beginning of his comment, he is explaining the he would rather pull(or pick to win it all) for Arizona State (although he never would want any team in the PAC 12 to win). Was that really confusing to comprehend?
It’s confusing because it should be easier to take it when you lose to the eventual champion.
That's true but not to someone who can't let go of that lost to that team a.k.a the die hard fans. I believe it's a blessing that the Lady Flames made it this far and should take that eventful moment as a motivator for next season.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
It was a great season, best in LU history. Maybe best LU team ever in any sport.

We built on our NISC championship from last year. With 8 starters returning plus Emily Sweat returning from injury, along with new recruits, we should be even better next season.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
LU softball will be even better next season.

But best team in history of school? ‘05 WBB is on line 1.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote:LU softball will be even better next season.

But best team in history of school? ‘05 WBB is on line 1.
We would have needed to win the regional to basically replicate what the 05 WBB team did.

Actually, I think our 2012 golf team could make a solid argument for being the best Liberty team ever. Made the national finals and finished 10th.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]