If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Second year in a row UCONN goes down on a last second shot in the National Semi’s. They just looked flat for most of the game. When they were on, they were on! Muffet deserves Coach Of The Year Losing 4 players to ACL onlynlosing 3 games so far and beating UCONN is unbelievable feat.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Biggest upset of the year. I put Notre Dame slightly behind Longwood as to schools I despise. I hope Missippii State blows them off the court in championship game.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Biggest upset of the year. I put Notre Dame slightly behind Longwood as to schools I despise. I hope Missippii State blows them off the court in championship game.
UMBC over UVA was a bigger upset
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I am glad NCAA basketball is finished. Now everyone can set their sights on baseball and softball.
My eyes are on MLB. Very few people care about NCAA baseball and even fewer care about softball.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
adam42381 wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:I am glad NCAA basketball is finished. Now everyone can set their sights on baseball and softball.
My eyes are on MLB. Very few people care about NCAA baseball and even fewer care about softball.
Unfortunately you are correct. When NCAA softball and baseball ends, I will focus on MLB, with some Lynchburg Hillcats and Danville Braves MiLB thrown in.
By Class of 20Something
adam42381 wrote:
I thought our linebackers are one of our better position groups, let alone the Middle.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]