If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By phoenix
Registration Days Posts
Lance Brown getting it done out on the west coast. Shout out to the LU disc golf team from one of the best on tour at about 2:35.

[youtube]8HC6CZJ7nP4[/youtube]
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Some of those shots remind me of Minnesota Fats vs. Willie Mosconi. I have zero idea how they make those discs bounce like that with accuracy.
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:On the topic. We now have three 18 hole courses in Lynchburg. The newest at Sandusky Park. Also designed by Steve Bowman.
Steve Bowman, LCA class of '90?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Sandusky has a park? :dontgetit
By Class of 20Something
SumItUp wrote:
Class of 20Something wrote:On the topic. We now have three 18 hole courses in Lynchburg. The newest at Sandusky Park. Also designed by Steve Bowman.
Steve Bowman, LCA class of '90?
Steve Bowman coach of Liberty Disc Golf?
By phoenix
Registration Days Posts
Sounds great to me. I'll be hitting it and the LU courses next time I'm down there.

City has 8 courses, including a bunch of 9 holers, the two 20 hole courses that LU runs, the 18 at Peak's View that I learned on, and this new one. I wish they'd been there when I was a student.

Or maybe not - I had a hard enough time focusing on studying as it was.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]