If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By cruzan_flame13
Although this news is a little old, I wanted to point out how arrogant and prideful the commissioner and some schools (cough cough UT) are to expand their opportunities. This is what happens when things become so bureaucratic. You would think that the BIG 12 would at least consider looking into these two schools who are improving/ have good tv markets, but they're not worth their time since they aren't as old and connected as the other P5's. Here is an article which believes that the BIG 12 can benefit from these two Florida universities:

http://collegefootballnews.com/2017/12/ ... our-answer
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:This thread does not do the reigning National Champs justice!
Like get their name correct :dontgetit
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
thepostman wrote:exactly!! Zero respect
I didn’t realize it till now lol. Anyone know how to edit the thread’s title?
As the person who started the thread, you can edit the title. Click edit on your OP, then look at the top for the subject bar, make the change and submit.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I fixed it for you even with the thinly veiled shot this way in the OP.

There are a laundry list of reasons why the Big XII has little to no interest in these schools. Many of them have been addressed above. I think it could happen someday in the not too distant future ... once the Big XII left-behinds need some backfill with the inevitable departures of the league's top schools. That could be in a few years or another decade or two. At this point nothing is certain even for the schools who can make these moves happen.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
There have been seismic changes in the leadership in Austin. Norman has had happy feet practically since the day they signed the GOR. There will come a point in the coming years when it will be profitable for the Horns to leave the league. LHN won't last forever.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
The Big 12 isn't the smartest conference in the country. They proved this when they refused to expand and divide into divisions when other conferences split into divisions.

I think the B12 needs a geographical rival for West Virginia.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
The only time it looked like expanding and dividing made sense for them was when they were trying to pluck Florida State, Clemson and Arkansas from other leagues. The ACC GoR killed that opportunity and the expansion candidates were awful.

If anything, they wish they could contract some schools in Waco, Manhattan and Ames. But alas ...
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]