If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Go Patriots.

I do not like the Eagles, thus I am glad Minnesota got beat, because it would not been level playing field had they made Super Bowl to be played on their home field.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Sound logic as always.

Really Bortles, as a UCF alum, is somehow already Super Bowl Champion :)
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Go Patriots.
:vomit
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I’m sure the Referee’s will make sure Bill and Tom are successful
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
They sure did yesterday! Even celebrated with the Pats Or so the internet tells me
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
GOAT
By TDDance234
Registration Days Posts
This game will be completely unwatchable. I can't stand either team ... and either fanbase.

I'll root for the Patriots while pinching my nose.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Hopefully Eagle fans can't find their way to Minnesota. Personally I hope Minnesota gets 3 feet on snow Saturday before game. Then maybe NFL will refrain from putting Super Bowl in some far fetched northern state in the future.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
RubberMallet wrote:GOAT
AKA Bortles, UCF alum. UCF home of national champions and super bowl champions.

:lol:
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
eagles fans really are the worst. if anyone ever had a reason to root for the patriots this is it.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Amen! And I married into a family full of Eagles fans. Ugh.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:As a Cowboys fan, Go Pats. Embarrass Napoleon Dynamite.
This is in contrast to most Cowboy fans around me here in Texas. They seem more concerned about the Patriots Super Bowl Trophy totals than their rivalry with Philly. Even the Playmaker #88 who has a reason to bear a grudge toward the City of Brotherly Love tweeted "Fly Eagles Fly".
By Class of 20Something
I'm all about team Jesus. But the Pats aren't even on my list of hated teams. Steelers, Packers, 49ers, Eagles, Skins, Giants.

The Cowboys have had 20 years to get #6 they'll take 20 more at this rate. But the Iggles need to stay at 0.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
The idea anybody but Patriot fans are rooting for the patriots is insanity to me. I'm so tired of the Pats. I'm not 100% sure if I'll even watch.
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
i see it as its almost over. i think. right now i'm just appreciating a period of greatness. this dynasty could be the greatest dynasty ever and we'll get to talk about it.

grandchild: grandpa, tell me about the patriots dynasty

grandpa: well kiddo i was so sick of their greatness i watched kate plus 8 instead.

grandchild: when can you die so i get your stuff
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I'd obviously shift the conversation to the greatness of the UCF national championship. Clearly you don't get me.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I’m here for the Commercials. Dilly Dilly
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
RubberMallet wrote:i see it as its almost over. i think. right now i'm just appreciating a period of greatness. this dynasty could be the greatest dynasty ever and we'll get to talk about it.

grandchild: grandpa, tell me about the patriots dynasty

grandpa: well kiddo i was so sick of their greatness i watched kate plus 8 instead.

grandchild: when can you die so i get your stuff
I wish you post more like this one. :lol:
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:I'd obviously shift the conversation to the greatness of the UCF national championship. Clearly you don't get me.

there is an older guy i know who went to youngtown st. all he ever talks about is how youngstown st was one of the best teams in college football in the late 90's when Tressel was there. Like could of competed against oklahoma and michigan good. His kids think he's an idiot.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Got my 5th and Federal and ready to go! I recommend the Brisket Chili if you haven’t had it. First time for me. Went with dry run wings and a hot and sweet wing. Best wings in town. Ribs and Pulled pork for later

I’ve decided I’m kinda rooting for the Pats. I watched the 30 for 30 and it gave me a lot of respect for what tries to accomplish. Also, my favorite restaurant of all time has apparently wagered on the Pats with another restaurant and I’m nothing if not loyal!
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]