If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Army scored 14 points in final 18 seconds to win their bowl game 42-35, Army finishes season 10-3.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
GREAT win, ballcoach! I watched the whole game. :clapping
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Not bad for a HS Offense Or an offense that should be easy to stop since ‘everyone knows what’s coming ‘
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Hopefully our Coaching Staff and defense was watching this game.
Why? Army put up 42 points
By Class of 20Something
Purple Haize wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:Hopefully our Coaching Staff and defense was watching this game.
Why? Army put up 42 points
Respect.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote:SDSU has something like 7 unsportsmanlike penalties. Ridiculous.
And very unpatriotic
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Most all west coast teams have sportsmanship or ethical issues.

LU staff should have been watching Army, in that we play them early next season. It's called " scouting"
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Most all west coast teams have sportsmanship or ethical issues.

LU staff should have been watching Army, in that we play them early next season. It's called " scouting"
Scouting? Really? What a novel concept. I’m sure they can’t get Game film from SDSU or anything :roll:
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Doesn't hurt to get a head start on scouting or film work.
Really? :dontgetit Study huh. Who knew
By CCWMichael
Wondering how I will numb myself to watch our game against Army in 2018.... If Jesus can suffer so can I .... I think
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Key to game for LU, will be our run defense. If we don't stop the run, it may be a long day.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Key to game for LU, will be our run defense. If we don't stop the run, it may be a long day.
Really? :dontgetit. How much film did you have to watch to come up with THAT gem? I wonder if the LU coaching staff comes to the same conclusion
By cruzan_flame13
Purple Haize wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:Key to game for LU, will be our run defense. If we don't stop the run, it may be a long day.
Really? :dontgetit. How much film did you have to watch to come up with THAT gem? I wonder if the LU coaching staff comes to the same conclusion

Really PH? Very unnecessary comment.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:

Really PH? Very unnecessary comment.
I agree. LU needs to figure out how to hold them under 5 Passing yards. That’s obviously the key! His comment was very unnecessary Study
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Some need to stick to basketball and leave football to football people.
Yeah. It takes someone with the football IQ of Nick Saban to realize that stopping the run against an Option Team will be the key to victory. :roll: I mean you don’t think they should play 2 Deep? Nickel?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Some need to stick to women's basketball and leave football to football people.
FIFY, ballcoach.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:Some need to stick to Quiz Bowll and leave football to football people.
FIFY, ballcoach.
FIFY Cider :lol:
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I thought about "women's basketball" after I posted.
That explains it
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]