If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Hampton has named former Gretna Coach Robert Prunty as the new Head Football Coach.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
That seems a huge jump
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Not if ballcoach is writing a recommendation letter. :fineprint
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
He left Gretna and went to Hargrave Military Academy, then to Texas Tech, then to Cincinatti , then to East Carolina. Now HU as Head Coach.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I think that was the height of Gretna's domination in HS football when he was there.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
He laid foundation, but height did not come until 2003-2011, with state championships in 03, 04, 07, 08 and 11. Prunty left after 2001 season.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:He left Gretna and went to Hargrave Military Academy, then to Texas Tech, then to Cincinatti , then to East Carolina. Now HU as Head Coach.
Ahh. Your post made it sound like he was the current Gretna coach. Probably just misread it
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:Ahh. Your post made it sound like he was the current Gretna coach. Probably just misread it
WVU called. They want to refund part of your tuition. :fineprint
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:Ahh. Your post made it sound like he was the current Gretna coach. Probably just misread it
WVU called. They want to refund part of your tuition. :fineprint
We used a lot more pictures
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
:rofl I heard WVU's library burned down. And some of the books weren't even colored in yet. Study
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote::rofl I heard WVU's library burned down. And some of the books weren't even colored in yet. Study
We had a library?
By R i
Registration Days Posts
It is super ironic how well the Dentistry school up at WVU is viewed in national dentistry circles.

Congrats to the coach btw.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
R i wrote:It is super ironic how well the Dentistry school up at WVU is viewed in national dentistry circles.

Congrats to the coach btw.
We had dentists?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I actually take my chances with a WVU dentist. He's really good and right here in Lynchburg, just off Timberlake Road near the Wendy's.

http://www.toonedental.com/meet-dr-toone.html
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

There’s a cerebral side to the game. And it&[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]