If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
On Facebook, Ballcoach informed me that UVa will be playing Navy in the Military Bowl on December 28. Since Ballcoach is an old Army guy (retired military policeman), could he be rooting for the Hoos to beat Navy???
:shock: :dontgetit :football
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:On Facebook, Ballcoach informed me that UVa will be playing Navy in the Military Bowl on December 28. Since Ballcoach is an old Army guy (retired military policeman), could he be rooting for the Hoos to beat Navy???
:shock: :dontgetit :football
Even though he was an MP he I still can’t see him rooting for Navy
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach was an MP and a career man in the Army.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I will be pulling for Navy in the Military Bowl.
Said no true Army man ever
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Everyone in the military has the same mission:

"to support the infantry on the ground"
By Class of 20Something
ballcoach15 wrote:Everyone in the military has the same mission:

"to support the infantry on the ground"
bwahahahha. Good one ballcoach.

If infantry is involved, we didn't do it right.

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting" - Sun Tzu
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
The Air Force can do that with a drone.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
From the Dallas news
Quips about Texas wildlife, which included a mention of the horned frog — the mascot of Stanford's opponent, TCU (which rallied from 18 points down to win the game, by the way), and queso ("the popular sports drink that Texans use as a refreshing alternative to Gatorade") didn't get much response, according to San Antonio's News Radio 1200 (WOAI-AM ).
But then came the Whataburger cracks. Oh, and don't dis Christmas, either, Stanford band.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/texas/2 ... urger-diss
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Watching the Rose Bowl on ESPNews. It’s awesome Coaches Round Table
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Clemson has a really good defense. But their offense is over matched in both talent and scheme.
The Rose Bowl was an amazing game. The Sugar Bowl could have been renamed the Aspertame Bowl.
By Jonathan Carone
Purple Haize wrote:Watching the Rose Bowl on ESPNews. It’s awesome Coaches Round Table
Gary Patterson can talk! That dude didn’t stop. That whole room was fascinating though.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
That double overtime Rose Bowl game was maybe the best college football game I've ever watched in my life. :oldhag :shock: :clapping
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:Watching the Rose Bowl on ESPNews. It’s awesome Coaches Round Table
Gary Patterson can talk! That dude didn’t stop. That whole room was fascinating though.
I thought the same thing. My guy Dana had some good things to say. But I wanted to hear more from the Syracuse and Houston coaches.
Fedora was late and seems like he doesn’t watch any football that doesn’t involve his team. He kept asking questions that even I knew the answer too. Ha
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
If I had been on selection committee, I would have voted for UCF to be in playoffs ahead of Oklahoma. Truth be known, UCF is probably 2nd best team in the country, maybe even the best, depending on outcome of NC game.

Everyone should go out on their porch this morning and yell: "ROLL TIDE"
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:If I had been on selection committee, I would have voted for UCF to be in playoffs ahead of Oklahoma. Truth be known, UCF is probably 2nd best team in the country, maybe even the best, depending on outcome of NC game.

Everyone should go out on their porch this morning and yell: "ROLL TIDE"
Depends on your version of ‘truth’. Oklahoma play calling down the stretch was a head scratcher for sure. But they were certainly one of the best 4 teams in the Country
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]