If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
oldflame wrote: November 9th, 2019, 10:43 am
JK37 wrote: November 9th, 2019, 8:49 am Yeah, I’m sure someone is doing it on purpose.
Ballcoach is the Alex Jones of Flamefans.
Alex Jones has more credibility

I’d say Art Bell
By chris leedlelee
Purple Haize wrote: November 9th, 2019, 1:26 pm
oldflame wrote: November 9th, 2019, 10:43 am
JK37 wrote: November 9th, 2019, 8:49 am Yeah, I’m sure someone is doing it on purpose.
Ballcoach is the Alex Jones of Flamefans.
Alex Jones has more credibility

I’d say Art Bell
Hey, quit hating on Alex Jones, he was right about Epstein. LOL
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: January 4th, 2020, 7:28 pm I think CCU has some Math Professor hide in the backroom, who can perform magic with a calculator.
Ballcoach, if you read th article, it says that Coastal counts PAID attendance, not scanned tickets at the game. It sounds like donors are buying tickets but going to Myrtle Beack instead of the game. 8)
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: January 4th, 2020, 7:52 pm
ballcoach15 wrote: January 4th, 2020, 7:28 pm I think CCU has some Math Professor hide in the backroom, who can perform magic with a calculator.
Ballcoach, if you read th article, it says that Coastal counts PAID attendance, not scanned tickets at the game. It sounds like donors are buying tickets but going to Myrtle Beack instead of the game. 8)
If CCU wasn't located near a beach, they would probably be a DII school. That and baseball is only thing they have going for the university.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Again doing ballcoach’s work for him tsk tsk. You should ask him content based questions to see if he actually read the article instead of telling him what’s in it. I mean you could just be making stuff up and he would never know the difference since he didn’t do the leg work himself
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: January 4th, 2020, 9:58 pm Be advised I read article. Study
But did you comprehend what you read? Doesn't appear so because they clearly explained what they do to get their attendance numbers. Which is the same thing we do and a ton of other P5/G5 schools.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: January 5th, 2020, 7:20 am Yes , but I still think CCU is playing magic with numbers.
And ballcoach blames it on a Coastal math professor! :fineprint :shock: Study
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I don't really follow what you're trying to say. They, like us, count tickets sold. Does that mean some doners are probably buying large block of tickets? Probably so. But it isn't rocket science.

Do I think Coastal would've been better off staying at the FCS level? Probably so.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: January 4th, 2020, 8:29 pm
If CCU wasn't located near a beach, they would probably be a DII school. That and baseball is only thing they have going for the university.
I don't know about that, golf and tennis has done well there too!
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]