If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Tigers were 22point favorites. Lose 27-24. Hard to believe .
Lost their starting QB in the 2nd quarter.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
And just weren't sharp from kickoff even with starting WB. The recipe for upset was there early:

Hyped home fan base on Nat TV
Lethargic favorite
Early score and lead by underdog
Key injury to favorite

It was all there
By Class of 20Something
Don't let Clemson losing to Syracuse distract you from the fact that the Big XII's Baylor Bears lost to the FCS Liberty Flames!

I love upsets. It's the greatest argument for CFB over the NFL.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I watched most of game Clemson did not look like#2 team in country.

Now the drive by sports media will start lobbying for 2 PAC 12 teams to be in playoffs.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
More like two SEC's. Corso said it this morning on Gameday, to a chorus of "Oh here we go again!" from his coanchors.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
If everything holds to form, won't that mean Alabama and Georgia will have just played in the SEC Championship Game?
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
obvioulsy we haven't even seen a playoff poll yet but if alabama and GA meet in the sec championship, it would have to be a tight knockdown dragout match to get both of them into the playoff.

the big 12/pac12/ACC will all be fighting for 2 maybe even possibly 1 spot. PSU and OSU will probably be fighting for the Big 10 spot. TCU and Miami are the last 2 undefeateds in those conferences. meh.

ND always has the hype and if they go through the rest of the season undefeated they will be a factor as well (they have 4 ranked teams left)
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
RubberMallet wrote:obvioulsy we haven't even seen a playoff poll yet but if alabama and GA meet in the sec championship, it would have to be a tight knockdown dragout match to get both of them into the playoff.

the big 12/pac12/ACC will all be fighting for 2 maybe even possibly 1 spot. PSU and OSU will probably be fighting for the Big 10 spot. TCU and Miami are the last 2 undefeateds in those conferences. meh.

ND always has the hype and if they go through the rest of the season undefeated they will be a factor as well (they have 4 ranked teams left)
ND is a paper tiger
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
they usually are. i have not watched them yet this year. they barely lost to Georgia though who i think is legit. I don't think they make it through that schedule though. everybody usually gives them their best.
By Class of 20Something
RubberMallet wrote:they usually are. i have not watched them yet this year. they barely lost to Georgia though who i think is legit. I don't think they make it through that schedule though. everybody usually gives them their best.
It's a monster schedule but if they manage to run the table I don't see how you justify keeping them out.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:
RubberMallet wrote:they usually are. i have not watched them yet this year. they barely lost to Georgia though who i think is legit. I don't think they make it through that schedule though. everybody usually gives them their best.
It's a monster schedule but if they manage to run the table I don't see how you justify keeping them out.
You can't because the ratings and TV dollars would be huge. They will get blown out but that's irrelevant
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
anyone not alabama is usually overrated 99% of the time. occasionally a squad will get hot at the right time and dethrone them for a year or so but until saban is done, this will more than likely be the case. meyer is the next closest in my mind but prospecting his harder for rustbelt schools.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]