If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
NC State and Kansas have been added to FBI list of schools cheating in recruiting. NCAA needs to come down hard on schools that cheat. A 5 year post season ban should get their attention. But I doubt if NCAA will do anything to the schools . This problem has been going on for years, but NCAA looked the other way.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:NC State and Kansas have been added to FBI list of schools cheating in recruiting. NCAA needs to come down hard on schools that cheat. A 5 year post season ban should get their attention. But I doubt if NCAA will do anything to the schools . This problem has been going on for years, but NCAA looked the other way.
Why should they do anything? You have a skool with "student athletes" going to fake classes, and/or not going to fake classes, having others write their term papers and receive no punishment. What is a few bucks between friends?
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
The worst NCAA violations there is are recruiting violations. that's the lowest of the low.

and problem is more wide spread that most are willing to admit. It all starts on the AAU circuit, which is filled with rogues.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:The worst NCAA violations there is are recruiting violations. that's the lowest of the low.

and problem is more wide spread that most are willing to admit. It all starts on the AAU circuit, which is filled with rogues.
I dunno. Faking classes and grades is pretty bad
By lynchburgwildcats
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:The worst NCAA violations there is are recruiting violations. that's the lowest of the low.

I dunno. Faking classes and grades is pretty bad
lol I'll never get over the lunacy that the NCAA has an academic clearinghouse to determine if kids HS classes are legit yet the NCAA claims they have no jurisdiction over rather the college classes are legit.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote:Only because the NCAA allows. But I would argue CBS has just as much if not more influence.
Still trying to figure out why the Men’s Final Four wasn’t on CBS
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
JK37 wrote:Only because the NCAA allows. But I would argue CBS has just as much if not more influence.
It wasn't last year either. Makes the whole tournament less appealing to me knowing I'm not going to be able to watch the final four.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
flamehunter wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:
It wasn't last year either. Makes the whole tournament less appealing to me knowing I'm not going to be able to watch the final four.
I just figured last year was an experiment and they realized it failed. Guess not
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]