If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Terry Funk...well played Adam

As to the OP, the Indians are absolutely white hot right now. I think I read a stat from ESPN that over the course of the last 21 games they have led 185 out of 189 possible innings, hit 41 home runs and given up a total of 35 runs. I don't think it will happen but there are some saying they may not lose again this year.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Terry Funk...well played Adam

As to the OP, the Indians are absolutely white hot right now. I think I read a stat from ESPN that over the course of the last 21 games they have led 185 out of 189 possible innings, hit 41 home runs and given up a total of 35 runs. I don't think it will happen but there are some saying they may not lose again this year.
On "paper" the only team that shouldn't lose again this year is the Washington Nationals. Position wise and pitching wise, they are best team in baseball. But they don't always play like it.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
The Cubs are STILL World Champs

Just thought I'd leave that for you
Last edited by Purple Haize on September 15th, 2017, 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
01LUGrad wrote:Image
<sniff> I promised myself I wouldn't cry <sniff sniff> but it's so beautiful
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]