If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
disregard your pm luminary. i see you posted here.
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
no idea who noel's team is but sly and class of 09 have pms to respond to.
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
giving the 2 left until the end of the weekend. it appears their posting days are long gone. at least a year and a half.
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
We're good to go tonight at 10, right?
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
adam42381 wrote:Is the 10pm draft time set in stone? I'd love to move it up or I'll probably have to auto draft.
So, I guess not. This place is so dead even the commish can't respond.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
adam42381 wrote:
adam42381 wrote:Is the 10pm draft time set in stone? I'd love to move it up or I'll probably have to auto draft.
So, I guess not. This place is so dead even the commish can't respond.
I think if you needed a 12th team I'm in. Unless someone else wants in
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Sly, want to trade kickers? Never lost a game by .04 points before. :doh Nice win!
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
It's a very tight race for the remaining three playoff spots with Sly being the only lock in week 12. Three teams are at 7-5 and three more are at 5-7. LUminary and FFG/adam (who face off) can likely clinch playoff spots this week.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Well here is where we stand heading into the final week of the regular season kicking off tonight (everybody make sure your lineups are set, especially the guys Im about to talk about):

1. Sly's Flying Foxes
2. adam42381
3. Johnny U
4. Liberty Flames v2.1
5. My Vick In A Box
6. Fincastle Fanatics
7. 2 Years Ago Champ
8. MicahK's Team
9. thepostman
10. Bob's Best Team

Sly and adam have already locked in playoff berths, with Sly guaranteeing the #1 seed and regular season title holding both the H2H AND total points tiebreakers

The real question is with spots 3, 4 and 5 with Johnny U and Liberty Flames tied at 8-5 and My Vick In A box just a game back at 7-6. If the three finish tied with the same record (which would require MVIAB winning and the other two losing), Liberty Flames would be eliminated on points since they split with adam and won't be able to catch Johnny U. If MVIAB loses, then the other two would be locked in to the other two spots. Johnny U is the only one who can afford a loss by virtue of having about an 82 point gap on MVIAB and about a 57 point gap on Liberty Flames (the current 4 seed).
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Just won a game by .02 points. Lost one by .04 a couple of weeks ago. I guess it all evens out. :shock:
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Playoffs

#1 Seed Sly's Fighting Foxes vs. #4 seed Liberty Flames v2.1

#2 seed adam42381 vs. #3 seed Johnny U
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
We both lit it up in the semis. Should be a good one, but can't be any closer than that .04 deal last time. Good luck but not too much! :wink:
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Congrats Sly! You had the team to beat all season. Nice finish.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]