If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
:clapping
BJWilliams wrote:First private school to win a VHSL state championship...congrats to the Bulldogs
How many Private schools are in the VHSL :dontgetit
ballcoach15 wrote:At last count, 1
So EVERY Private School in the VHSL won a State Baseball title. Hmmmmm :mrgreen:
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
this is true...you have to wonder if any others are going to try that route with LCA showing some success
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
The only one I can think of in the Richmond area that might be able to try it is Collegiate of Richmond...off the record ballcoach, which one were you thinking of?
By R i
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:At last count, 1
So EVERY Private School in the VHSL won a State Baseball title. Hmmmmm :mrgreen:

This is so irritating. There is not possible way to make the athletic competitions fair.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I could see both making the move...be interesting to see if any schools in this area decide to make the jump. One school hired the coach at Ocean Lakes a couple seasons ago and he has picked up a lot of kids from the public school ranks since he got therw
Election 2022 and 2024

You think NY is winnable for Trump?!

Some statistics

Sometimes coaches will try to implement a philosop[…]

Just remember that fine academic institution,[…]

DOE Report

Gotta love presidential election season :roll: