If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I see that 3 Auburn players were arrested for drugs after midnight on an Auburn street. This follows Assistant Coach having relationship with a player.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I see that 3 Auburn players were arrested for drugs after midnight on an Auburn street. This follows Assistant Coach having relationship with a player.
Surprise, surprise. Happens everywhere, including LU, although to be fair, it IS less common. For those who do not know, back in the early days, something VERY similar happened with our softball program (and I am not talking about drugs).
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Hell hath no fury like ballcoach's scorn.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
When athletes (and others also) are out after midnight, bad things happen. Almost every case where an athlete gets in trouble, it's between 12:00-5:00 a.m.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
My grandmother always said that.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Auburn softball is in trouble again. The Head Coach resigned. a Title 9 Investigation is underway. It appears that some stuff was swept under the rug.
I hate to say it, but it appears the root of all problems was the former Assistant Coach who resigned. Based on what I have read (and been told), things don't look good.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Auburn softball is in trouble again. The Head Coach resigned. a Title 9 Investigation is underway. It appears that some stuff was swept under the rug.
I hate to say it, but it appears the root of all problems was the former Assistant Coach who resigned. Based on what I have read (and been told), things don't look good.
The former Auburn grad assistant we just hired?
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
No, the Head Coaches' son, who resigned shortly after LU played at Auburn back in March.

The assistant coach we hired is a class act and will be a great addition to the staff, having came from SEC Country.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Mickey Dean has left JMU to take Auburn job. I predicted this the day AU coach resigned.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]