If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote:That Mount St. Mary's team, whoa! Going to be the first 16 to beat a 1. Book it.
I admit pulling for the Mount not only for the obvious reasons behind your post but also based on the memories of them being a rival back in the D2 days.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
UVa wins starting 5 guards against UNCW. Study
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
A UVa WIN coupled with a Tech LOSS would be a perfect Spring Break Thursday for me. :pray
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Nova pulls away and denies the ultimate bracket buster for another game...
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:A UVa WIN coupled with a Tech LOSS would be a perfect Spring Break Thursday for me. :pray
Looks as if you had a good Thursday. Personally there's not much I enjoy in sports more than a UVA loss in basketball or football.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
WVU won
Tom Crean got let go
It was a good day

[youtube]h4UqMyldS7Q[/youtube]
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:
Cider Jim wrote:A UVa WIN coupled with a Tech LOSS would be a perfect Spring Break Thursday for me. :pray
Looks as if you had a good Thursday. Personally there's not much I enjoy in sports more than a UVA loss in basketball or football.
Not sure how you can really pull that hard against Coach Bennett. One of the classiest coaches in the country and a devout believer to boot.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:WVU won
That was the only downside of my Thursday. Crybaby
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Bennett is a classy guy, probably one of top 2 or 3 in NCAA, but I not like anything about UVA other than baseball team.

Rumor has it , that Illinois will offer Bennett over 4,000,000 a season, to come out there.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Bennett is a classy guy, probably one of top 2 or 3 in NCAA, but I not like anything about UVA other than baseball team.

Rumor has it , that Illinois will offer Bennett over 4,000,000 a season, to come out there.
Actually he is in the rumor mill for the IU job. If he takes another job look for the RMK to UVA rumors to start
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
WVU is punching the first ticket to the Sweet Sixteen with their dozen point victory over Notre Dame. :shock: Congrats to Purple, JK, and anybody else with ties to Morgantown. :clapping
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
My bracket got a Badger shaped atom bomb dropped on it this afternoon...the writer on ESPN was right, there is a reason why its so difficult to be a repeat national champion on the men's side...
By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
I currently rank 25,251 in ESPN even with the nova loss and only half of my national title match up still alive. please UCLA make it to the final.
By Class of 20Something
My bracket is the top one in the group and I don't even watch basketball.I mean I know exactly what I was doing. Yeah let's go with that.

Really I just got lucky only one branch of my bracket got nuked. South Carolina played great at the right time.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]