If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Briar Cliff University wrote:Wagner Named BC Head Football Coach
FOOTBALL - TUE, FEB. 14, 2017 AT 4:15 PM

Today, Briar Cliff University is excited to announce the hiring of the new head football coach, Dennis E. Wagner. Wagner comes to Briar Cliff with experience at all levels of collegiate football, including 20-plus seasons at the NCAA Division I level. He will begin his role as head coach immediately.
"I speak for the whole university when I say we are committed to the success of Briar Cliff's football program," said Dr. Hamid Shirvani, president of Briar Cliff University. "It is with great excitement that we welcome Coach Wagner to carry out that vision of success. His experience will be pivotal to enhancing Briar Cliff's program. He has the vision, integrity, character and leadership skills to build this team the right way."
Over the years, Wagner has helped produce numerous all-conference and all-American selections and a dozen of his linemen have been drafted into the National Football League, three of which have become all-Pros. Starting his coaching career in 1980, Wagner has an impressive coaching history that has led him to be a part of 10 NCAA bowl games and the second round of the FCS playoffs in 2014. He was twice named the Omaha World Herald's Coach of the Year (1990, 1993).
Click Here for BCU News Release
North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

This was already proposed to the powers that be be[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]

Oh, the Great Unwashed ... alumni of the Universit[…]