If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

It's a tough call, no matter what format is used. College football is only sport where one loss can ruin a team's season pertaining to national championship hopes.

I hear of talk about a "Mid-major" playoff for non power conference schools. That might be a good thing. Right now, Sun Belt, MAC, AAC and others, have no hope for a national championship.
ballcoach15 wrote:It's a tough call, no matter what format is used. College football is only sport where one loss can ruin a team's season pertaining to national championship hopes.

I hear of talk about a "Mid-major" playoff for non power conference schools. That might be a good thing. Right now, Sun Belt, MAC, AAC and others, have no hope for a national championship.
Do those conferences have teams that can beat Alabama and Clemson this year? Those conference teams don't have a chance because they don't have the talent
ballcoach15 wrote:There are probably 10 teams right now better than Ohio State.
FF called: they want to see your list. :fineprint
Cider Jim wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:There are probably 10 teams right now better than Ohio State.
FF called: they want to see your list. :fineprint
That's the thing about that statement. He doesn't back it up. Clemson and Alabama obviously are. Michigan isn't. Washington MIGHT he and I would LOVE to see that game
So give us a list and some reasons
ballcoach15 wrote:Big 10 is very over rated. Check their Bowl record.

Alabama
Clemson
USC
Penn State
FSU
LSU
Florida
VT
Washington
Miami
Absolutely the B1G had a horrible Bowl season They should send Western Michigan a fruit basket!!
Obviously Alabama and Clemson are better than OSU
Disagree with
Tech - they caught a lot of breaks
Miami - solid but not quite there yet
Florida - see Miami
USC/Penn St - The 2 hottest teams at the end of the year Played a GREAT Rose Bowl. But their early season stumbles hurt.
LSU- Ohio St would just put 8 in the box
Washington- Like i said, I wish they would play that game!
I agree Sweat. USC, Penn State and Florida State are the only teams in that list I'd consider. I'll need a couple days to map out my bowl structure. A lot of those teams would be bowl eligible but not quite playoff worthy
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]