If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

Who do you want to win the FCS championship?

Youngstown State
40%
James Madison
60%
I've been to an LU/Youngstown game on a band trip (this sounds like BJ), so I'm pulling for the fighting Penguins!
LUconn makes an excellent point. Here's to hoping the Penguins WIN.
If JMU wins or loses, all it odes is show how we have fallen since we beat them in 2014. They improved, we did not. Same as in baseball, dating back to 13 or 14. We were "knocking on the door" to really doing something in baseball, instead we fell backwards.
LUconn wrote:We recruit against JMU. They openly dislike us and don't want to play us. Why would you want them to win?
They're from my home state. Chances are, if a recruit visits both JMU and LU and still picks JMU, then we weren't the right fit for that recruit. We have a unique mission, not all talented recruits are compatible with that mission.
ATrain wrote:
LUconn wrote:We recruit against JMU. They openly dislike us and don't want to play us. Why would you want them to win?
They're from my home state. Chances are, if a recruit visits both JMU and LU and still picks JMU, then we weren't the right fit for that recruit. We have a unique mission, not all talented recruits are compatible with that mission.
LUconn is spot on.
ATrain, we can't continue to use our mission as an excuse for someone choosing JMU over Liberty. It may happen once in a blue moon, but it is not common place.
LUnpretty11 wrote:
ATrain wrote:
LUconn is spot on.
ATrain, we can't continue to use our mission as an excuse for someone choosing JMU over Liberty. It may happen once in a blue moon, but it is not common place.
It sorta kinda is. JMU is a party school without the restrictions of The Liberty Way. Of course, if you are saying that won't mean as much in the future then you are correct
Jonathan Carone wrote:
LUnpretty11 wrote:ATrain, we can't continue to use our mission as an excuse for someone choosing JMU over Liberty. It may happen once in a blue moon, but it is not common place.
Surely you're not that naive.
Surely you can't be serious?
LUnpretty11 wrote:
Jonathan Carone wrote:
LUnpretty11 wrote:ATrain, we can't continue to use our mission as an excuse for someone choosing JMU over Liberty. It may happen once in a blue moon, but it is not common place.
Surely you're not that naive.
Surely you can't be serious?
He's serious. And his names Jon :lol:
You can't root for a direct competitor.... Especially one that won't even schedule us anymore. I hope they get beat by 195 points and then get disqualified for rampant, team-wide, PED use.
prototype wrote:You can't root for a direct competitor.... Especially one that won't even schedule us anymore. I hope they get beat by 195 points and then get disqualified for rampant, team-wide, PED use.

I agree. JMU is not a nice school when it comes to athletics.
LaTech

Liberty 2 LaTech 0. Yoder pitched 1 hitter with 8 […]

Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]