If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

Who wins the 2016 NCAAF Playoff?

1. Alabama
93%
2. Clemson
No votes
0%
3. Ohio
7%
4. Washington
No votes
0%
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Don't you meant Ohio State and NOT Ohio? :dontgetit
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Don't you meant Ohio State and NOT Ohio? :dontgetit
You are both wrong. It's THE Ohio State University. Pretentious snobs

Penn State has a case but with 2 losses it's tough when Washington has a Conference Championship as well.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I grew up an hour from there. Go Bobcats!
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Penn State should be in. Ohio State should not be in. The committee makes the DNC look honest. Penn State won Big 10 championship, and beat Ohio State along the way. Ohio State should not have been in the discussion.
By VAGolf
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Penn State should be in. Ohio State should not be in. The committee makes the DNC look honest. Penn State won Big 10 championship, and beat Ohio State along the way. Ohio State should not have been in the discussion.
If you want to be in the playoffs, don't lose 49-10 or to mediocre programs.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
If Ohio State wanted to be in, they should have won conference championship. Heck, they not even win their own division.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:If Ohio State wanted to be in, they should have won conference championship. Heck, they not even win their own division.
PSU has 2 losses
OSU has 1 loss
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Western Michigan is 13-0.
Top 25 wins?
SoS?
By VAGolf
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:If Ohio State wanted to be in, they should have won conference championship. Heck, they not even win their own division.
If Penn State wanted to be in, they shouldn't have lost by 39 points. Heck, they didn't even beat Pittsburgh.

Say this out loud: Penn State was completely outplayed in their best win of the year.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
VAGolf wrote:
If Penn State wanted to be in, they shouldn't have lost by 39 points. Heck, they didn't even beat Pittsburgh.

Say this out loud: Penn State was completely outplayed in their best win of the year.
PSU fans sound like LU fans. IF we had WON.... ha
But in this case if they had only 1 loss on their record they would be in and OSU would be out
By bballfan84
Registration Days Posts
college football is terribly predictable...I could have not watched or listened to any updates all season and if I would have guessed before the season who would be in the playoffs..i would have gotten everyone but Washington. There is no magic in college football
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
bballfan84 wrote:college football is terribly predictable...I could have not watched or listened to any updates all season and if I would have guessed before the season who would be in the playoffs..i would have gotten everyone but Washington. There is no magic in college football
You know until Saban leaves it will always be Alabama.
The Media loves some Dabo and the ACC isn't strong
The B1G will only get Michigan or OSU
That leaves a rotation of Big 12 and PAC (insert number)
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:Penn State should've had the death penalty.

I'll drop that bomb and walk away.
Must still be at work :twisted:
2024 Recruiting Discussion

Were not done https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/s[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]

North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]