If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By LUnpretty11
Registration Days Posts
Great inside look into the Buffs rise. Each episode is about 23 minutes long and well worth your time.

The Rise:

Episode 1:

Episode 2:

Episode 3:

Episode 4:

Episode 5:

This is what a well coached team looks like. This is what leadership looks like. This is what it looks like to achieve your goals. This is not what Liberty football looks like.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
LUnpretty11 wrote:Great inside look into the Buffs rise. Each episode is about 23 minutes long and well worth your time.

The Rise:

Episode 1:

Episode 2:

Episode 3:

Episode 4:

Episode 5:

This is what a well coached team looks like. This is what leadership looks like. This is what it looks like to achieve your goals. This is not what Liberty looks like.
FIFY :flamingdevil :flamingdevil
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Way to kick your alma mater in the crotch while theyre down pretty...I am glad to see Colorado rise from the ashes as well but you don't see me taking shots at my school in the process
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Way to kick your alma mater in the crotch while theyre down pretty...I am glad to see Colorado rise from the ashes as well but you don't see me taking shots at my school in the process
He is just being critical of the leadership. Calm down man.
By Yacht Rock
Registration Days Posts
Hey football isn't doing too bad. According to the email solicitation to join Flames Club I got it's been an "Outstanding" year with football winning the Big South championship.
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
Yacht Rock wrote:Hey football isn't doing too bad. According to the email solicitation to join Flames Club I got it's been an "Outstanding" year with football winning the Big South championship.
Please post the full text of this email.
By LUnpretty11
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Way to kick your alma mater in the crotch while theyre down pretty...I am glad to see Colorado rise from the ashes as well but you don't see me taking shots at my school in the process
You're not serious? Beej, I love ya man, but you need to learn that it's okay to show the differences between a well built team vs. one that is not. I'm not sitting here calling HCTG an awful coach, or making personal attacks against anyone in athletics. I have not, nor will I ever do that.

With that said, I am pointing out what a team looks like that is well structured, well coached and has great leadership. The Buffs success isn't by accident. They have a coach that the team rallies behind. A coach that is transparent and outlines the details and specifics instead of speaking in generalities.

Champions fight for each other and their coaches. Coach Mac is inspirational and his players would literally die for him. I'm pointing out what a successful coach and team looks like, not kicking my alma mater while its down. I'm disappointed you are trying to attack me while not seeing my clear intentions of this thread. Colorado is a championship team. Liberty is not a championship team and it is not offensive to state that fact.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:This is a very conflicting time for BJ. He disagrees with the AD hire as well and doesn't know how to process it.
Well his Man Crush disagrees with it. But his Super Hero hired him
But we love Beej and hope he never changes
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
adam42381 wrote:
Yacht Rock wrote:Hey football isn't doing too bad. According to the email solicitation to join Flames Club I got it's been an "Outstanding" year with football winning the Big South championship.
Please post the full text of this email.
At Liberty University, we strive to provide our student-athletes with everything they need to excel in the classroom and on the field, court, track, course, and in the pool. Will you partner with us to help these students? There’s still time to join the 2016 Flames Club!

By partnering with us, you help support the Flames Club theme, "Investing in Champions and Championships," and our commitment to Train Champions for Christ through competition and in life.

With the help of our Flames Club members, 2016 has been another outstanding campaign for Liberty Athletics. Our program has won eight Big South Conference championships this year, including football, golf, men’s and women’s indoor and outdoor track & field, women’s cross country, and women’s soccer.

While the Flames Club continues to grow, we are only a fraction of the size of the nation’s larger collegiate booster clubs. As such, we have a lot of work to do to close the gap between the revenues and expenditures required to operate an NCAA Division I program. The Flames Club reached a record 1,000 members in 2015, and we have a goal of growing to 1,200 members this year. Membership begins at just $60, and your gift can be unrestricted (used where needed most) or designated to any of our 20 NCAA sports.

Join the 2016 Flames Club online at LibertyFlames.com/FlamesClub or by calling 434-582-CLUB (2582). Your membership in the Flames Club will help ensure that current and future Liberty student-athletes are able to compete in NCAA Division I athletics while receiving an excellent, Christ-centered education.

Thank you and GO FLAMES!

Bob Good, '88
Executive Director
Flames Club
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]