If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
LUnpretty11 wrote:
sigmo7 wrote:I wish no ill will for any player,fan,employee of any team other than hoping you lose. "If your'e not with me, you're against me" is my motto. I will not apologize or feel bad about it. I know it's just a game but as long as they keep score I wanna win.
I hope it goes without saying that none of us on this board actually wish ill will toward any opponent.
It depends. Is PAMEDIC on the other team?
By sigmo7
Registration Days Posts
I guess ill will needs explaining. One of the post said they had family members that went/go to to jmu and are good people. I never said they weren't good people. So here goes plain and simple. IF YOU COMPETE AGAINST NORTHSIDE HIGH SCHOOL, ATLANTA BRAVES, PHILADELPHIA 76'ers, OAKLAND RAIDERS, LIBERTY UNIVERSITY, UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA. I hope you lose every time you play.
By LUnpretty11
Registration Days Posts
sigmo7 wrote:I guess ill will needs explaining. One of the post said they had family members that went/go to to jmu and are good people. I never said they weren't good people. So here goes plain and simple. IF YOU COMPETE AGAINST NORTHSIDE HIGH SCHOOL, ATLANTA BRAVES, PHILADELPHIA 76'ers, OAKLAND RAIDERS, LIBERTY UNIVERSITY, UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA. I hope you lose every time you play.
Haha, I love it! You are dearly missed around this board since Nick graduated!
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
sigmo7 wrote:I guess ill will needs explaining. One of the post said they had family members that went/go to to jmu and are good people. I never said they weren't good people. So here goes plain and simple. IF YOU COMPETE AGAINST NORTHSIDE HIGH SCHOOL, ATLANTA BRAVES, PHILADELPHIA 76'ers, OAKLAND RAIDERS, LIBERTY UNIVERSITY, UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA. I hope you lose every time you play.
I was replying to pretty, not you about good people at JMU. He said there were no good people there.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]