If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Here's the link: http://www.cbssports.com/college-footba ... -top-seed/

Illinois State got a bid at 6-5, but LU was denied. Did IL State win their conference or did they get an at-large bid? I doubt their schedule was tougher than LU's. Discuss.
By jack_sparrow81
Registration Days Posts
Usual name in the playoffs, play in the toughest conference, beat a Big 10 team, got hot at the end of the season including beating the champion of that conference-south Dakota St
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I see JMU is playing New Hampshire in 2nd round. They played in regular season. Why did selection committee slot them to meet in 2nd round ?

After further review, Richmond goes to North Dakota. I hope Spiders freeze their butts off and get beat bad.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
South Dakota has two DI teams as well. All 4 Dakota teams have defeated the University of Minnesota in football. The Golden Gophers have gone on record refusing to schedule Dakota Fanning's powderpuff team due to fear of losing.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Most Big 10 schools are afraid to play tough opponents. But they feast on MAC and OVC teams.
And SEC and ACC schools play powerhouses :roll:
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I agree. I hope JMU loses. I do not like JMU.

Two seasons ago we beat them. Since that time JMU has gone forward. We have gone backwards.
By LUnpretty11
Registration Days Posts
sigmo7 wrote:I hope JMU gets destroyed. Zero respect for the school,fans and anything associated with them. Yep, i'm a hater and proud of it.
+1

Couldn't have said it better myself.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
LUnpretty11 wrote:
sigmo7 wrote:I hope JMU gets destroyed. Zero respect for the school,fans and anything associated with them. Yep, i'm a hater and proud of it.
+1

Ballcoach has developed quite a following these days.
By LUnpretty11
Registration Days Posts
flamehunter wrote:
LUnpretty11 wrote:
+1

Ballcoach has developed quite a following these days.
Please. The JMU hatred has been around long before ballcoach.
NCAA Realignment Megathread

Does Gonzaga and St Mary have D1 football ? When[…]

LaTech

We are halfway through the season, yet we are stil[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my […]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]