If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

Jonathan Carone wrote:Yay.
Translation:

Another below average team is being added to a below average conference and even though Im saying "yay" I hate the move but I don't want to make it blatantly obvious that I hate it...even though Im actually being sarcastic.
Fair enough...I mean at the very least as long as Monmouth doesn't bounce at the end of their current deal as an associate it is a decent stability move...Personally Id of gone for one of the MEAC schools or even seen if there were any competitive D2s who were thinking of moving up to D1 but at the very least its still an autobid conference
BJWilliams wrote:
Translation:

Another below average team is being added to a below average conference and even though Im saying "yay" I hate the move but I don't want to make it blatantly obvious that I hate it...even though Im actually being sarcastic.
Ohhhh that makes much more sense.

Thanks beej!
thepostman wrote:
BJWilliams wrote:
Translation:

Ohhhh that makes much more sense.

Thanks beej!
It's like lovers ordering dinner for each other
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]