If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By fan00
Registration Days Posts
I got a text from my sister last night that she was at Hibachi grill and RG3 was there. The owner had confirmed that it was him and that he had "been released" or something, according to what RG3 told the owner. I argued and argued with her, because I knew he had just played a game earlier in the day in Philly, couldn't have been released, and WHY would he be in Lynchburg at the Hibachi grill? She never could sneak a picture and didn't want to go ask him. Anyway, I just saw that the Browns have placed him on IR (not exactly released, but I could see where the owner may have been confused). Anyway, did anyone else see him or know anything? It isn't important, but my nosey is killing me!
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
If he really ate there then there should be security camera footage of him at the ER about two hours later.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I doubt if he was in Lynchburg.

(ballcoach15 was seen at Burger King, Timberlake Road prior to LU-JU game Saturday)
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
adam42381 wrote:
thepostman wrote:Lies
Yep.
I don't have sources like this dude but I feel pretty confident
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
flamehunter wrote:If he really ate there then there should be security camera footage of him at the ER about two hours later.
I see what you did there.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]