If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
You know what...it seems like no one else is stepping up for B-League Commish so, PR hit or not, if no one else will lead then I will
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:It's all you Beej. I don't have the time to comish but am in on the b league.
You may 'B' the only one :D
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Sad if that's the case...I'm gonna need whoever ran the show last year to invite me regardless if someone else steps up or not
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Probably because of the timing of it happening to coincide with my demotion/relegation this year. Just a major dose of bad luck on my part probably.

Btw postie, nothing wrong with that...you'll score more points with the wife on this trip than you would if you listened to the game
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Why does commish need to reboot the old league? We're not doing keepers, so shouldn't commish just create another one?
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I think for continuity its easier to renew the league and then remove the outgoing teams. That's how another league run by a friend of mine does it
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
fair enough... could you get me everyone's emails so I can send invites out? I'll try to have it up as soon as I get everyones info (outside of the folks moving up to A-League)
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
No, just set up a new league and send invites by PM. I don't have time to do the work for you. The league I ran has been deleted.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Noted Adam...I'll try to get that setup before the Tech game on Saturday
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
I'm not saying it has to be you. If you don't have time, someone else can take over. Sorry if I came across rudely. I just don't have time to do it this year. I want to play, but can't set everything up.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
It is as far as B-league is concerned. I got called in for a double at work today so I didn't get to set the league up before the game.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
B-League is up and ready...

Need emails for everybody (except postie...I just sent you the link)
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Okay I'll take A league since nobody will step up. PM me your emails. But I probably won't even be able to attend the draft.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
adam42381 wrote:9:30 PM draft time during the week? Way too late for me. Can you make it earlier?
Sure...I just wanted to get something up. 8 work better?
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:
adam42381 wrote:9:30 PM draft time during the week? Way too late for me. Can you make it earlier?
Sure...I just wanted to get something up. 8 work better?
Perfect
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
awesome. Just need to get the rest of the crew from B-League invited
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
So I'm confused. I guess there's just one league this year? I've only gotten one response back from A leaguers.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Im not sure what the story is...I have 3 guys in right now in what would be the B-League...

Speaking of...I couldn't get 8 PM for draft time so I moved it to 8:30
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]