If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
adam42381 wrote:This place is slowly dying. :(
It's just becoming a cluster with this league. People have had bad experiences so it no longer was fun to play
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Sounds like we need just one league this year.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I would not be averse to that but we gotta move quickly with kickoff game on Thursday night
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
jbock13 wrote:Why does commish need to reboot the old league? We're not doing keepers, so shouldn't commish just create another one?
because all the peopel are already there. just reboot it and then hand over commish rights. to me if we want to get this thing going.
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:So what are we gonna do? Ive got a draft in less than 6 hours
It won't let us draft if the league isn't full. Might as well delete it and assume it's just 1 league. It wasn't that long ago we had three leagues and now we may have trouble filling one.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Sounds like a plan...hey jbock Im sending a few emails your way to get folks in for 2016
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
The league can still happen we just can't be scored for the whole season
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:The league can still happen we just can't be scored for the whole season
This is why we can't have nice things
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
adam42381 wrote:
BJWilliams wrote:The league can still happen we just can't be scored for the whole season
:fight
And people wonder....
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
RubberMallet wrote:
jbock13 wrote:Why does commish need to reboot the old league? We're not doing keepers, so shouldn't commish just create another one?
because all the peopel are already there. just reboot it and then hand over commish rights. to me if we want to get this thing going.
which team are you?
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
We're going to have lots of zombie teams I'm afraid. I'll transfer powers over to rubber mallet as soon as I can.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
RubberMallet wrote:micahk's team i think
It's done.
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
it auto rejoins everyone previously.

x Fincastle Fanatics Jonathan
X 2 years ago champ Micah Knapton
FBS or Bust Andrew Ostrom
Johnny U T Bowman
X Liberty Flames v2.0 BJ
X MicahK's Team MicahK
My Vick in a Box Run DMC
Noel's Team Noel
X Sly's Flying Foxes RandyS

who i remember has been here talking about it i made an X. all you have to do is log in.

let me know. I may have the draft tomorrow afternoon if everyone can do it. like say 4 or 5 eastern time. otherwise it will be later tonight like 9 to 10 ET. let me know what you prefer and i'll make the decision.

i sent kolzilla (i think he wond B so he gets dibs) the link so that we have 10. if some of these others don't respond, we can remove and add tddance or whatever.
Last edited by RubberMallet on September 7th, 2016, 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I'll do what I can...I have another draft at 10:15 pm and...well...I'm doing something pretty crazy I never in my wildest dreams I thought I'd do at 8 tonight
UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madrey[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-hocke[…]

Danner Allen

Struck out 22 batters and Randolph-Henry def[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]