If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
But isn't banning or suspending someone over post deemed inappropriate a form of censorship?

I got where you guys are coming from but I just don't agree.
By LUnpretty11
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
LUnpretty11 wrote:
Jonathan Carone wrote:I don't think anyone's suggesting censoring thoughts and ideas. What I was suggesting is some form of repercussions when a poster has multiple posts that cross the line in attacking a people group.
+1
I initiated it by saying he should be banned, suspended or at the least have the post deleted. What would be done if someone typed out a bunch of 4 letter curse words on this board? I know posts have been deleted/taken down in the past. I do not think it is unreasonable to say the same should have been done in this case.

Censoring ideas/thoughts is wrong and not even a part of the original discussion.
Type out a lot of four letter curse words and find out. It's kinda fun
Weird... Not what I expected.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
LUnpretty11 wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:But fun, right?
Kind of a rush actually!
#!@& yeah it is!!!
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:I don't think anyone's suggesting censoring thoughts and ideas. What I was suggesting is some form of repercussions when a poster has multiple posts that cross the line in attacking a people group.
timeout? like say.....at day care....you want it to be like a day care here.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]