If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
These people get it. While I have never quite grasped the entire concept behind these Games I like what they do in getting people from around the State together. And they are doing it at LU this year. Big kudos to all those who are involved on the LU side because they are apparently making a HUGE impression on the participants and the organizers.
I think this is the kind of collaboration that could really make LU really special. So again a special shout out to those involved!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
flamehunter wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:God post Purple.
You're going to really make his head explode with that kind of praise.
:flamingdevil :flamingdevil :flamingdevil :flamingdevil :flamingdevil
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
olldflame wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:God post Purple.
Hey, I know he's a potentate, but let's not get carried away here :roll:
I apparently have been promoted
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I went by and watched championship game in baseball today. Some good young talent on the field.
Last edited by ballcoach15 on July 19th, 2016, 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I went by and watched championship game in baseball today. Some good young talenoon the field.
Don't ever change, bless your heart
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Does anyone know where to find softball schedule for Commonwealth Games ?

I am afraid the media will ignore softball, and focus on disk golf, pickleball and goat roping this weekend.
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Does anyone know where to find softball schedule for Commonwealth Games ?

I am afraid the media will ignore softball, and focus on disk golf, pickleball and goat roping this weekend.
I heard that they moved baseball to last weekend, without making any changes to the website (which still shows stuff this weekend). Did they move that too?
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Yes, baseball was last weekend. I saw some schedule that said softball is July 23-24. I find it hard to believe they not playing July 22. Last report, there are 56 teams entered in girl's fast pitch. They also have men's slow pitch.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Does anyone know where to find softball schedule for Commonwealth Games ?

Purple and I haven't seen that since we left West Virginia. :shock:
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:

Purple and I haven't seen that since we left West Virginia. :shock:
That's how they get dates at Marshall isn't it? Ha :)
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I am hoping that wasn't a slight toward pickleball, CJ. At my age, I find that to be one of favorites to play. :mrgreen:
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I've never played--or even seen--pickleball. Might be time to watch a YouTube video of it.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:I am hoping that wasn't a slight toward pickleball, CJ. At my age, I find that to be one of favorites to play. :mrgreen:
Love me some Pickleball
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
The only pickle sport I know is one referenced in A League of Their Own. :shock:
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I know a guy who plays. He is 66, his opponents are all over 70.
Those are about the ages of my knees
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]