If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I have always heard that sidearm delivery is the natural way to throw the ball, thus not as much wear and tear on the arm as overhand pitching.
I would think you, of all people, would know that the most natural way to throw a ball is UNDERHAND
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Game 3 postponed until Thursday.
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Coastal up 4-0 in 6th.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Coastal scores on 2 walks, 2 Arizona errors, and a dinger!
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
This is pretty big - Coastal winning a National Championship in one of the big three sports... Very Impressive.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Arizona scores twice in the 6th, but Coastal still leads 4-2.
By LUnpretty11
Registration Days Posts
Coastal has had 2 inning ending double plays in the last 3 innings. 6 outs from being crowned National Champions. Ponder on that for 3 seconds.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Still 4-2 going into the bottom of the 8th Beckwith started and went 5 plus innings Obviously Morrison is not available, but otherwise it's probably the whole staff to finish it off Cunningham is in there now
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Announcers said the coaching staff hid his baseball spikes, and he's in the bullpen wearing sneakers.
By Jonathan Carone
Cider Jim wrote:Announcers said the coaching staff hid his baseball spikes, and he's in the bullpen wearing sneakers.
That's awesome. I'm having to watch the multi-cam so I don't have announcers. Can just go by what they're showing.
By LUnpretty11
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Announcers said the coaching staff hid his baseball spikes, and he's in the bullpen wearing sneakers.
Also known as "turfs" in the baseball world :mrgreen:

Awesome coaching staff.

Runners on the corners - 1 out
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
Glad this is on ESPNU which we don't get here in Myrtle Beach. This Wimbledon highlight show is riveting.
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
The Big South can rightfully claim a national baseball champion. Wish it was another program that did it, but that's huge.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Coastal has shocked college baseball
2024 Recruiting Discussion

Hopefully we are not losing out on Bond. I would s[…]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I like biographies, books about finance and human […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]