If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By prototype
Registration Days Posts
Congrats CCU!!! That was an awesome series. Wasn't a fluky win either, where Arizona played bad - they earned it and looked like they belonged.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
LUminary wrote:The Big South can rightfully claim a national baseball champion.
:nod :clapping
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
You go the whole season right up until the 4th of July weekend then put your Championship game on in the middle of the afternoon. Brilliant
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
And they bumped a Women's College Bowling Tournament to show the final game of the CWS on ESPNU (seriously). Got to be some furious bowling fans out there. :furious
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:You go the whole season right up until the 4th of July weekend then put your Championship game on in the middle of the afternoon. Brilliant
On ESPNU because Euro and Wimbledon coverage were on the main channels. ESPN offered the 8:00 primetime slot and the NCAA turned them down. Completely ignorant.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
adam42381 wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:You go the whole season right up until the 4th of July weekend then put your Championship game on in the middle of the afternoon. Brilliant
On ESPNU because Euro and Wimbledon coverage were on the main channels. ESPN offered the 8:00 primetime slot and the NCAA turned them down. Completely ignorant.
Just makes my case stronger
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:They were also afraid of possible weather tonight that would've delayed it again.
So, they'd rather play it at a time when nobody could watch and those that could may not get the channel? Makes sense. I'm on vacation in Myrtle Beach and couldn't watch the game on Time Warner Cable.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
adam42381 wrote:I'm on vacation in Myrtle Beach and couldn't watch the game on Time Warner Cable.
They were showing the game at some "Pub and Grub" bar in Myrtle. ESPNU even did some filming there: it was teal for as far as you could see.
NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]

North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]

Oh, the Great Unwashed ... alumni of the Universit[…]