If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

http://www.sunbeltsports.org/news/2016/ ... 65919.aspx

Wednesday, June 8, 2016
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Media Contact: John McElwain (mcelwain@sunbeltsports.org or 504-234-5434)
Inaugural Sun Belt Football Championship to be played in 2018
NEW ORLEANS – The Sun Belt Conference will hold its first ever football championship game as the league’s presidents and chancellors, as well as athletic directors, voted unanimously to play the game beginning in 2018. The announcement was made Wednesday.
“On behalf of the Sun Belt Conference’s Presidents and Chancellors I am excited to announce that the conference will conduct its first ever football championship game following the 2018 regular season,” said Sun Belt Conference and Texas State University President Dr. Denise Trauth. “We have furthered the mission of providing the best possible experience for our student-athletes as this will truly be a first-rate experience. I am also proud to say that the Sun Belt Conference presidents and chancellors, along with the athletic directors, were 100 percent unified in this decision. The unanimous vote carries with it a great sense of community and camaraderie for all of the Sun Belt Conference.”
“This is a historic moment that represents yet another step forward for the Sun Belt Conference,” said Commissioner Karl Benson. “The membership of the Sun Belt has been engaged in a significant number of advancements for the betterment of the league - to an extent this is the culmination of those efforts.
“This past year we solidified our membership with the addition of Coastal Carolina and the decision to move forward as a 10-team football league. When the NCAA Division I Council passed new rules on championship games, we knew our 10-team lineup for 2018 was going to be ready to move forward with a vote. I applaud all of the leaders of the Sun Belt membership in their unanimity on this issue.
“Sun Belt football student-athletes will make everlasting memories playing in the championship game during the upcoming years. This championship will be a first-class experience – and we look forward to it being a launching-pad for a team to reach the College Football Playoff’s ‘New Year’s Six’ bowl games.”
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]