If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:Go to the tape. Look at the arms reaching for and making contact with the ball. None were his.He was just unfortunately wearing very distinctive clothing so it was easy to pin it on him
You need to watch the tape again.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
adam42381 wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:Go to the tape. Look at the arms reaching for and making contact with the ball. None were his.He was just unfortunately wearing very distinctive clothing so it was easy to pin it on him
You need to watch the tape again.
I did. He did reach for it but he wasn't the main perpetrator

Maybe I'm overzealous in my desire to #freebartman ha
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
thepostman wrote:I'm rooting for the Cubs because I am the ultimate curse. Just for you PH.
thepostman wrote:Kind makes me remember why I always root against the Cubs.
Exactly. I'm willing to put that hatred aside just for you PH. You should be honored.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:
thepostman wrote:I'm rooting for the Cubs because I am the ultimate curse. Just for you PH.
thepostman wrote:Kind makes me remember why I always root against the Cubs.
Exactly. I'm willing to put that hatred aside just for you PH. You should be honored.
Color me skeptical
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:I live by my services core values

Integrity first!!

:)
'I'm Hillary Clinton and I approved this ad'
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I hope Cubs do not win, but the media and MLB want them to win. MLB will try to give Cubs every advantage they can, .

But hopefully the Giants will win next 2 games and send Cubs back into their den.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I hope Cubs do not win, but the media and MLB want them to win. MLB will try to give Cubs every advantage they can, .

But hopefully the Giants will win next 2 games and send Cubs back into their den.
Yep. It's all a conspiracy.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I have yet to watch a single pitch of a Cubs game on TV and I will not watch one, unless it's the final out when they get eliminated. The media drools too much over Cubs fans and will show them more than the players.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I recall a few years ago when Cubs were close to advancing, and the fan interfered with foul ball, the Media was drooling over the fans, completely ignoring the field of play. Then that foul ball play happened, and one could hear the air being let out of the fans and the media. Nobody turns on TV to watch fans in the bleachers,
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I recall a few years ago when Cubs were close to advancing, and the fan interfered with foul ball, the Media was drooling over the fans, completely ignoring the field of play. Then that foul ball play happened, and one could hear the air being let out of the fans and the media. Nobody turns on TV to watch fans in the bleachers,
Your age is catching up with you. After the interference play the broadcast focused on the stands and fans as it rightly should. It was a massive turning point
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:I have yet to watch a single pitch of a Cubs game on TV and I will not watch one, unless it's the final out when they get eliminated. The media drools too much over Cubs fans and will show them more than the players.
you must be the most miserable person alive.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
RubberMallet wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:I have yet to watch a single pitch of a Cubs game on TV and I will not watch one, unless it's the final out when they get eliminated. The media drools too much over Cubs fans and will show them more than the players.
you must be the most miserable person alive.
He seems like he'd just be happy on his porch in his rocking chair listening to games (with no announcers or commercials) on his AM transistor randio
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:One of my more memorable games came in 1969 listening to World Series on my AM transistor radio, when Mets beat Orioles.
Yeah but it had commercials and broadcasters
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Wow. Quick turnaround. I know I'm not well rested

[youtube]A9XtDyDUjIU[/youtube]
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
What
The
Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I fought through the sleep deprivation . I fought through both dogs the cat AND the wife on the bed but I did it. I pulled the Cubbies through a 5-2 9th inning deficit to WIN baby!!!!

FLY THE W.

And ballcoach......suck on that one!!!! :D
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:It's all part of the left wing media conspiracy.
I'm almost to the point that if you can't beat em, join em!!

Go Cubs Go!
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Hoping for a Cubs/Indians World Series.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Hoping for a Cubs/Indians World Series.
Way to Culturally Appropriate!
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
As for a Cubs vs Indians World Series, I bet the Media and MLB is hoping for that. If Indians make World Series, the Media will be slobbering all over themselves. They will probably have Lebron James pitching opening game for Indians.
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:As for a Cubs vs Indians World Series, I bet the Media and MLB is hoping for that. If Indians make World Series, the Media will be slobbering all over themselves. They will probably have Lebron James pitching opening game for Indians.
Why would the media want these teams? I can understand Chicago because it's a great story and large market, but Cleveland? Which teams does the media not want? Which teams do you want?
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

There’s a cerebral side to the game. And it&[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]