If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Rubber mallet, you are correct. I rather watch WCWS most years. There can be exceptions, but not many.

Now granted, this was a good WS, if one liked either team. If I were an Indians fan I would be sick for years, because Indians lost it, more so than Cubs winning it.
Lots of fans of neither team tuned in. 40 million for game 7. And you weren't one of them. I'm also sorta happy that your crusty old arse missed it. Someone who claims to be such a baseball purist missed the greatest WS if not baseball game EVER.

Plus I love your analysis Didn't watch. Didn't pay attention. But think you know what happened. Classic

And I'm still singing. 'Go Cubs Go.....'
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Rubber mallet, you are correct. I rather watch WCWS most years.
that devalues your opinion into oblivion. thanks for verifying.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
RubberMallet wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:Rubber mallet, you are correct. I rather watch WCWS most years.
Yep because if we don't all think alike we are losers.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
flamehunter wrote:
RubberMallet wrote:
Yep because if we don't all think alike we are losers.
It is difficult to take anyone seriously who says they'd rather watch college softball than Cubs Indians Game 7 WS
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
RubberMallet wrote:i don't think you comprehend.
You mean the part where he said it was a good WS? And you said his opinion was worthless because he would still rather watch Women's college WS? It's his preference. What's wrong with that other than that you don't like it? I disagree with him as well but isn't he entitled to his opinion? I get tired of the ballcoach hate on here. He's entertaining and not afraid to be the oddball.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
flamehunter wrote:
RubberMallet wrote:i don't think you comprehend.
You mean the part where he said it was a good WS? And you said his opinion was worthless because he would still rather watch Women's college WS? It's his preference. What's wrong with that other than that you don't like it? I disagree with him as well but isn't he entitled to his opinion? I get tired of the ballcoach hate on here. He's entertaining and not afraid to be the oddball.
He said he didn't watch 1 pitch of it. Said it was a good WS if you liked one of the teams

I also find him highly entertaining.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]