If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

If you could get a ticket to one of these events, which would you choose?

Kobe Bryant's last game of his illustrious 20-year career
or
Golden State's chance to win 73-games?

On one hand, we're probably not going to see someone of Kobe's calibre again any time soon, especially one that lasts 20-years with one team. But we've also got a record that may never fall again, especially at 73-games.

Tough call.
Warriors, easily. Kobe hasn't been a relevant player in 3 years and statistically he's the worst player in the league this year. He is an all-time great, but I never cared for his "me first" style of playing the game.
I am a life-long Laker fan. (grew up in LA) I wouldn't walk 20 feet to sit at half court and sit next to Jack Nicholson to watch this guy play, if you paid me $5K and all my expenses. Kobe is morally bankrupt, and he is always Kobe first, team second.
He isn't even a top 5 all-time Laker player IMHO. (Jabbar, Shaq, Chamberlain, Magic, Jerry West, Elgin Baylor). This talk of him being an all time great is beyond me. Not even close. Glad when this circus will be over and he is gone.
This is actually a tough call for me. Kobe is a player that only comes along once in a while (Steph Curry has a chance to be that player in this generation of the NBA) and say what you will about him, Id love to be able to say I was at his last game. That said, As a Bulls fan for almost 30 seasons, and witness to the record 72 win season in 1995-96, to see that record broken is probably once in a lifetime as well. If I had to pick one and get everything completely paid for Id go with the Warriors game, but Id definitely try to at least listen to Kobe's final game while Im there
Man...two outstanding games last night. Steph Curry with 10 3s and Golden State is halfway to the best season in NBA history with the wins record...

And Kobe Bryant having probably the best finale that has ever been seen in the HISTORY of the NBA.
BJWilliams wrote:Man...two outstanding games last night. Steph Curry with 10 3s and Golden State is halfway to the best season in NBA history with the wins record...

And Kobe Bryant having probably the best finale that has ever been seen in the HISTORY of the NBA.
shooting 40% on a terrible team playing another terrible team? blech
ballcoach15 wrote:ALERT COMPLETELY IGNORE MY OPINION AS IM NONSENSICAL

But if it were winter time in January, I might would like to watch Curry play a game, if I had nothing to do one night.
FTFY
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]