If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Jonathan Carone
JK37 wrote:Does "our best athletes play other sports" not get consideration for Top 3?
Nope. We have 325 million people. Our best athletes don’t play golf or swim or do gymnastics and yet we are still the best in the world at some of those. The talent is in the country to be a top 10 soccer country. The system isn’t though.
By Class of 20Something
Purple Haize wrote:
Class of 20Something wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:
You are getting wise in your old age
What did you call me?
Soontobe30something
My original graduation year was 2013. But I enlisted after freshman year. I know it's going to take a while to finish one class at a time, thus 20something. I sure wish the school of hard knocks handed out degrees. PhD in learning from stupid mistakes right here.

I sure hope it doesn't take me another thousand years to finish. US soccer might be competent by then though.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:China is pretty good at anything they throw resources at. Do they care a ton about soccer? I honestly don’t know.
They’re pretty legit at Table Tennis
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:China is pretty good at anything they throw resources at. Do they care a ton about soccer? I honestly don’t know.
killing it in this thread. spot on.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
They sure seem to care about women's soccer. I would assume they are hard at work trying to dominate the most popular sport in the world.
By RubberMallet
Registration Days Posts
i'd argue its much easier to be better at womens soccer than mens.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
No ones mentioned that since Trump became President the US has never qualified for the WC. Perhaps it's tied to his immigration policy? ( question actually asked by a friend of a friend)
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]