If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
And that was with a partial lineup. :shock: I saw that and just shook my head. You had a smokin' start on offense, and I seriously doubt I can recover from that. Plus your mostly-reliever pitching strategy is interesting and seems to be working for you.

I have won regular-season division titles five of the last six years, but still haven't won a championship. Don't think this is going to be the breakthrough year.
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
LUminary wrote:And that was with a partial lineup. :shock: I saw that and just shook my head. You had a smokin' start on offense, and I seriously doubt I can recover from that. Plus your mostly-reliever pitching strategy is interesting and seems to be working for you.

I have won regular-season division titles five of the last six years, but still haven't won a championship. Don't think this is going to be the breakthrough year.
You have come back and beat me, many of times... Just takes one good night by you and one bad night for me... Just glad I''m not playing a team now that has lots of relievers;) I had a tough time against teams like that this season.
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Congrats to Team Prototype for winning the 2016 championship! Nice turnaround from some regular-season struggles, and impressive title run!
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
Thanks! That's 3 years in a row. Next year I go for 4... this year was definitely a struggle during the season - had to completely change strategy 3/4 in to have any chance, and give up some good keepers to get some people that would win some categories. Just got hot and luck at the right time.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
I'm in to still be commish.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
League is now activated.

You are in if your name is bold.

Fincastle Fanatics
Liberty Flames
Candy Crush Davis
Icterbus Galbula
Team Gatorbait
The Killer Minors
ATL Morning Wood
ATL Run
Team Prototype
Carolina Red Sox

Kolzilla, I'm unsure which one you are, let me know please :)
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
jbock13 wrote:League is now activated.

You are in if your name is bold.

Gaitorbait is already back in too.

Fincastle Fanatics
Liberty Flames
Candy Crush Davis
Icterbus Galbula
Team Gatorbait
The Killer Minors
ATL Morning Wood
ATL Run
Team Prototype
Carolina Red Sox

Kolzilla, I'm unsure which one you are, let me know please :)
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Thursday, March 30 at 730pm. Does that sound OK?
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Should be able to make that work...Will depend on the job situation
It would be the first draft you've ever shown up for in 7 years :)
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Baseball...I have shown up for football drafts the last two years thank you very much (this despite some significant personal tragedy)
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]