If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
As pitchers and catchers report for spring training this weekend, its time to get ready for fantasy baseball once again.

Anybody know how to get in touch with TTL about reactivating the league for 2016 or are we gonna have to make a new one?
By ToTheLeft
Registration Days Posts
I really hate that it doesn't just let me hand over commish powers fully and delete my team.

Is this still a keeper league of some kind? Are there going to be enough returning members? Otherwise, we might just want to delete the current one and you guys can start a new one.

I have open DMs on Twitter, so someone can shoot me a message there if you need me to do something. JBock has commish powers if you just want to keep the league as-is.

(Also, hi guys!)
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Good to see you again TTL...sorry it had to be under these circumstances.

That I think was one of the beauties of Yahoo over ESPN if Im not mistaken
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
ToTheLeft wrote:I really hate that it doesn't just let me hand over commish powers fully and delete my team.

Is this still a keeper league of some kind? Are there going to be enough returning members? Otherwise, we might just want to delete the current one and you guys can start a new one.

I have open DMs on Twitter, so someone can shoot me a message there if you need me to do something. JBock has commish powers if you just want to keep the league as-is.

(Also, hi guys!)
Hey my kids did your team proud last year!! Any you can see that they continue to honor your name - just tweaked it a bit.
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
I'm in and going for the 3-peat.

My kids are still in too. They wanted to split, but I think they are better together. But if you need another - I'm sure they would do it.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Will renew next weekend. Promise. In the meantime get your keepers ready.
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
I'm in again. If I live long enough, I'm gonna eventually get over the hump and win the darn thing.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
LUminary wrote:I'm in again. If I live long enough, I'm gonna eventually get over the hump and win the darn thing.
Start by not winning the regular season every year :)
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Well, I seem to remember I had this issue last year and ESPN has once again locked me out of my account so as soon as that is resolved, I will be getting things started.
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
jbock13 wrote:Well, I seem to remember I had this issue last year and ESPN has once again locked me out of my account so as soon as that is resolved, I will be getting things started.
They're trying to improve the quality of fantasy ownership... ;)
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
prototype wrote:
jbock13 wrote:Well, I seem to remember I had this issue last year and ESPN has once again locked me out of my account so as soon as that is resolved, I will be getting things started.
They're trying to improve the quality of fantasy ownership... ;)
And certain commissioners are trying to make sure that contests don't have scoring methods that look more like basketball scores :wink:

The issue has been resolved, so please confirm your spot in the league. If you are in bold, I have you locked in for 2016. If anybody would like to join, please leave me a message below.
Last edited by jbock13 on March 9th, 2016, 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
If you are in bold, I have you locked in for 2016. If anybody would like to join, please leave me a message below.
Fincastle Fanatics
Icterus Galbula
Chic's Dig The Longball
Team Gatorbait
The Postman
The Killer Minors (UTEP)
ATL Morning Wood
Liberty Flames
Team Prototype
Fort Myers Red Sox
Last edited by jbock13 on March 16th, 2016, 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Thanks.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
That would put us at 9, so if we get another team, I can let you in. Go ahead and PM me your email if you're interested, and I'll get back with you.

It's ESPN, and it is a keeper league. If you join it's sort of like an expansion draft. But it does work and you can definitely be competitive the first year.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Draft has been set for March 31, 8pm eastern.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Got an offer in another league I'd like you guys to eval:

I send
Justin Turner
Julio Teheran

I receive
Kendrys Morales
Tom Koehler

Take or not?
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
flamerbob wrote:I'm interested in playing as well.
If you don't have a team already, please PM me your email.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Lucas your invite has been sent.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]