If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
jbock13 wrote:
jbock13 wrote:Teams locked-in for participation are in bold

ATL Morning Wood
Fincastle Fanatics
Liberty Flames
Team Gatorbait
Carolina Red Sox
Team Ram-Rod
The Killer Minors (UTEP) (this is a ghost team because we can't technically remove a former commissioner who doesn't play anymore)
Icterus Galbula
Team Prototype
Candy Crush Davis
Team Beauport
Rays For Days

Please let me know if your team is not in bold.
We’re 10, which would be perfect. Would you guys still prefer two divisions with 10 teams?
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
prototype wrote:
jbock13 wrote:Teams locked-in for participation are in bold

ATL Morning Wood
Fincastle Fanatics
Liberty Flames
Team Gatorbait
Carolina Red Sox
Team Ram-Rod
The Killer Minors (UTEP) (this is a ghost team because we can't technically remove a former commissioner who doesn't play anymore)
Icterus Galbula
Team Prototype
Candy Crush Davis
Team Beauport
Rays For Days

Please let me know if your team is not in bold. Adam, I forgot the name of your team but is it Carolina Red Sox?
My two boys are The Killer Minors. They aren't good, but probably better than a ghost team:)
Forgot about that.
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Two five-team divisions sounds good. Four teams to playoffs (division winners plus two wild cards). Prefer the one-week playoff rounds, just like regular-season matchups.
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
LUminary wrote:Two five-team divisions sounds good. Four teams to playoffs (division winners plus two wild cards). Prefer the one-week playoff rounds, just like regular-season matchups.
I don’t mind the 2 week playoff format, but I’m good either way. I’m 100% for us going to fewer playoff teams. When 75% of the teams make the playoffs (8 out of 12 in past years) it makes the regular season pretty pointless.
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Any thoughts on this new ESPN interface? I think it's pretty awful. Don't understand why the need for the redesign. The old one was way more functional.
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
LUminary wrote:Any thoughts on this new ESPN interface? I think it's pretty awful. Don't understand why the need for the redesign. The old one was way more functional.
Seems like they are just trying to match all their leagues up. Basketball was like this too. You'll get used to it.
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
I hope so. And hopefully they'll tweak it and fix some of the glitches. The first day or two it showed all players as not in starting lineup, batter vs. pitcher stats arent working and I miss some things like the old player comparison pop up box. I do another league and we lost our trophy history dating back 10 years. We also have a pitch-start limit and the count display was eliminated. We're taking a look at Fantrax for next year. Just seems like ESPNtraded functionality for a fresher look. Or maybe I'm just getting old and grumpy. :?
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Who would have thought that after a month, I’d have a far worse record than the Baltimore Orioles :shock:

And the worst part is... I’m actually trying to play! Injuries are absolutely killing me!
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
jbock13 wrote:Who would have thought that after a month, I’d have a far worse record than the Baltimore Orioles :shock:
Based upon your weather predictions, I would have made that bet. :lol: :D
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Finally got one over on prototype last week and this is the furthest into the season Ive been over .500 since I started playing fantasy baseball with you guys
By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
I have Donaldson, Suarez, Escobar, and Swanson I'm willing to part with. As well as either Contreras or Sanchez at catcher. really just need some RP help. at this point. Would also be willing to part with some starting pitching if need be.
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
flamesfilmguy wrote: June 18th, 2019, 11:54 am I have Donaldson, Suarez, Escobar, and Swanson I'm willing to part with. As well as either Contreras or Sanchez at catcher. really just need some RP help. at this point. Would also be willing to part with some starting pitching if need be.
My whole team is on the market... Outside of Trout - everyone is available. Looking already to 2020. Willing to give to keepers for a solid one - if the situation is right.
By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
prototype wrote: June 18th, 2019, 1:50 pm
flamesfilmguy wrote: June 18th, 2019, 11:54 am I have Donaldson, Suarez, Escobar, and Swanson I'm willing to part with. As well as either Contreras or Sanchez at catcher. really just need some RP help. at this point. Would also be willing to part with some starting pitching if need be.
My whole team is on the market... Outside of Trout - everyone is available. Looking already to 2020. Willing to give to keepers for a solid one - if the situation is right.
Sent you one for osuna
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Hey Proto or anyone with a few minutes,

Any chance you could extrapolate the standings? According to my calculations, using the Proto method, Im 6-7 on the year (Im 57-67-6 using the actual ESPN calculation)
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Well for the first time ever, I finished above .500 in Fantasy baseball, and narrowly missed the upset of the year in the first round of the playoffs, losing on a (IMHO) silly tiebreaker with Dellin Betances sitting on the bench.
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Good luck to ATL MorningWood and Fincastle Fanatics for making it to the championship game!
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
I’ve had by far the worst year I’ve ever had. Somehow, I’m in the finals.
By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
Jbock out here back loading his pitching for friday Sat and Sunday with 7 starters. well played. Lets hope I can hit and steal one or two of the pitching lines. hopefully saves. To finish this one strong.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]