If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Sorry that I forgot again :oops:
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
If anyone is in need of help at shortstop, I’m willing to trade one of my 3 top level guys (Tatis, Turner, Story) for a top level outfielder. Send me a trade proposal (Carolina Red Sox).
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I knocked my longtime nemesis prototype out of the playoffs on a tiebreaker this past week. Even if I don't win the league overall, that is an accomplished season for me
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Just wasn't a good year for me at all. Oh well. Last week was great until all my pitchers had complete meltdowns.
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
jbock13 wrote: September 14th, 2021, 4:28 pm Just wasn't a good year for me at all. Oh well. Last week was great until all my pitchers had complete meltdowns.
I thought you had that one. I started to panic late in the week, made some moves and got lucky. Paid for it in a couple of fantasy football league openers last night. Lost one by .25 point, and one by .9. Got to love this stuff. You never know. Only thing for sure is that it’s always a challenge to win a league.
jbock13, prototype liked this
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote: September 14th, 2021, 3:34 pm I knocked my longtime nemesis prototype out of the playoffs on a tiebreaker this past week. Even if I don't win the league overall, that is an accomplished season for me
Good job BJ. Just could get over that 5 category block. had so many ties this year...
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
Fantasy Baseball is back. Getting knocked out of playoffs by BJ last year - has made me motivated this year!!

Draft is tonight. One team dropped out and I filled it with my son. If anyone wants to join - please let me know - I will give you that spot.

DRAFT is tonight at 8PM.
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
Just not going to do this again this year.... It's always the same 4 teams that check their teams.... :)
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
I don't have as much time as I used to, but I'm still willing to play.
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
I'm willing to play less people and have a super competive league.

If you want to play and keep up with your team - please respond here - today:)

I would play
My dad would play
jbock
JK37

who else?

Josh
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
Ok - we have the following teams that I feel good about.

Prototype
Gatorbait
Hern
Galbula
Fincastle Fanatics

We need at least one more to make it even numbers.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
I'm sure my father wouldn't mind joining if a 6th team is needed. But if anyone else wants to join from here, that would be great!
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]