If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By prototype
Registration Days Posts
jbock13 wrote:Yeah, nobody can accuse me of stacking the divisions because my side seems grueling I chortle audibly..

Should we have 1 week playoffs or 2? I know we've always done 1.
Whatever... You have BJ over there. ;)
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
I like keeping everybody on their toes :) If you want to know my keepers, do your research and find it :)
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
jbock13 wrote:I like keeping everybody on their toes :) If you want to know my keepers, do your research and find it :)
I think you are so embarrassed by your team - you don't want anyone to realize how bad they really are.

My guess - Cespedes, Blackmon, Kershaw and Felix.
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Kershaw check. Blackmon check. But Correa and either Frazier or deGrom.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
jbock13 wrote:I like keeping everybody on their toes :) If you want to know my keepers, do your research and find it :)
Found em...good choices too
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Been I can once again assure you that my attempts to lure Soria onto my team were just a joke. :)
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Whatever helps you sleep at night jbock. I think it's because he knew he couldn't pay my price for him.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I have two offers to consider:

One is Eric Hosmer for Jose Peraza and Alex Gordon, the other is Eric Hosmer for Victor Martinez and Alex Gordon

I have Hosmer...do i take either?
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
BJ, you mean business this year. 20-8. Nice.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Im surprised that I am above .500 for I think the first time ever in the FF League..I really was shocked to come out with a 13-1 week last week over Proto's boys. I think having a bit more control over drafting my lineup and getting some quality guys has helped, but I definitely was not expecting to be off to that kind of start.
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
My team is a strange bird (no pun intended). Horrid on offense the first week, quite impressive the second. Hope that isn't some kind of rotating thing. Like my adds so far. Gotta keep people healthy.
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
My ERA is 135.00 to start this week. :shock:
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Trade question

I send:
Melky Cabrera
Wade Davis

I receive:
Francisco "K Rod" Rodriguez
Kendall Graveman

Accept or no?
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Was offered a trade, sending Eric Hosmer for Kyle Schwarber and Eugenio Suarez...take it or no?
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Was offered a trade, sending Eric Hosmer for Kyle Schwarber and Eugenio Suarez...take it or no?
Are you aware that Schwarber suffered a season ending knee injury in the Cubs' third game of the season?
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
adam42381 wrote:
BJWilliams wrote:Was offered a trade, sending Eric Hosmer for Kyle Schwarber and Eugenio Suarez...take it or no?
Are you aware that Schwarber suffered a season ending knee injury in the Cubs' third game of the season?
You're doing it wrong. You had a great opportunity here.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I learned not to post offers from the FF league so I seek advice for trades from a different league
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:
adam42381 wrote:
You're doing it wrong. You had a great opportunity here.
Different league. I wouldn't be dumb enough to hold on to a guy who is out for the season unless he was a potential keeper for next year.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Same guy new offer:

I send Wade Davis and receive Prince Fielder Jurickson Profar and Luke Gregerson. If anyone wants further details I can PM them
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]