If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Congrats. Not easy to win these things.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Couldn’t quite pull it off. Congrats!
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
A bit disappointed in the loss in round 1 but it was nice to finish on a high note by pounding my baseball nemesis in prototype to cement my best ever finish in 5th.
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote: September 30th, 2019, 6:43 pm A bit disappointed in the loss in round 1 but it was nice to finish on a high note by pounding my baseball nemesis in prototype to cement my best ever finish in 5th.
Good Job BJ - Team Prototype was more like Team SUCK this year. I tried to set up for next year a bit and will switch tactics next...
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Are you guys still doing espn? I would love to play but i just hate espns format. Although i did win the championship the one year i played.

If nobody puts it together i have 2 spots in my yahoo league i could fill with guys on here if interested
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
jinxy wrote: March 7th, 2020, 10:06 am Are you guys still doing espn? I would love to play but i just hate espns format. Although i did win the championship the one year i played.

If nobody puts it together i have 2 spots in my yahoo league i could fill with guys on here if interested
Yes, ESPN and it’s a keeper league. Assuming we can get our commissioner to reactivate the league. :roll:
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Sorry guys. It’s been reactivated.
adam42381 liked this
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
It's about that time again. Since last year got scrapped, I'm hoping we can get some renewed interest this year. Hopefully ESPN will allow us to reactivate the keeper league after a year off.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
I’ll see if I can get it up and running again.

Would anyone like to take over commish duties this year?
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
jbock13 wrote: March 3rd, 2021, 1:31 pm I’ll see if I can get it up and running again.

Would anyone like to take over commish duties this year?
I would be willing.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like we can keep out league. Can anyone still access it? I keep getting a link that says that I wasn’t in a league last year, so I couldn’t reactivate
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
jbock13 wrote: March 3rd, 2021, 6:16 pm Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like we can keep out league. Can anyone still access it? I keep getting a link that says that I wasn’t in a league last year, so I couldn’t reactivate
say - "Your League Manager, Leo Howell, must reactivate this league for the upcoming season."
https://fantasy.espn.com/baseball/leagu ... sonId=2021
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
Or we could just setup a new one. I would hate to lose my keepers, but we could start over - I guess. Or I can assign keepers and post everyone's teams on here to pick from.
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
I went ahead and setup a new League. Please confirm that you want to be in League – PM or email me your email address and I will send out an invite. As soon as I get confirmation, or no response from a team by March 15th, I will open those teams up to anyone else that wants to join. All we ask is that you stay active. Fantasy baseball sucks if you play teams that don’t change their lineups. My email is josh@prototypeadvertising.com.

Also let me know if anyone is willing to co-manage the league with me, so I’m not the one who can reactivate the league.

We can’t do a keeper League, because here is no way to put players on teams’ rosters until after draft – so we can reset this year and will keep 4 players at the beginning of 2022 Season.

Team Prototype – Josh Oppenheimer (Confirmed) Team Activated on ESPN

ATL Morning Wood – David McDaniel

Fincastle Fanatics – J Bock (Confirmed)

Icterus Galbula – JT Bowman (Confirmed) Team Activated on ESPN

Team Gatorbait – Bill Oppenheimer (Confirmed) Team Activated on ESPN

Liberty Flames – BJ Williams

Candy Crush Davis – Robert Boyer

Carolina Red Sox – Adam Norman (Confirmed)

The Killer Minors – Leo Howell/Nathan Oppenheimer (Needs to be Replaced)

Rays for Days – Jesse Gray

Scoring (same as previous league)
Head to Head Category
Roster Size – 27
Total Starters – 22
Total IR – 3

Scoring Categories
Runs Scored
Home Runs
Runs Batted In
Stolen Bases
Batting Average