If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Make me an offer jbock...looking for a frontline starter though
Soria is a RP who is only owned in 30.5% of leagues. He’s not pulling a middle of the rotation guy, much less a frontline starter.
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
adam42381 wrote:
BJWilliams wrote:Make me an offer jbock...looking for a frontline starter though
Soria is a RP who is only owned in 30.5% of leagues. He’s not pulling a middle of the rotation guy, much less a frontline starter.
He's on my team... BJ - are you trading me something for him and then trading him to jbock? I'm so confused. If you are - I'm open to Harper for Soria? I would throw in Villar too.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Sorry BJ had had Soris as a keeper for years... didn’t realize that.

The joke was that during those years, Soria was injured.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Yeah...I decided to put my pitcher focus elsewhere this year...anyway I sm open for offers for another front line starter, but Harper is a deal breaker for me
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
As most of you know - I hate the way the standings are done, so I'm doing it my way again and will try and update once per week, if i have time. I have also included all the FlameFan's names that I have. Been pretty tight games every week for the most part.

By prototype
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:Either way I absolutely suck.

I also do hate the scoring.
But you haven't played Ram-Rod yet? ;)
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Im pleasantly surprised that Im actually over .500 at this juncture. Usually Ive about 40 under by this point
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
Week 6. I ran out of Gas this week:( And didn't help that I lost a pitcher to a PPD... That could have been the difference.

By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Whew, I took it on the chin last week.
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Hoping not to finish second once again... good luck, should be a fine matchup.
By prototype
Registration Days Posts
LUminary wrote:Hoping not to finish second once again... good luck, should be a fine matchup.
Could this be the year? :)
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Probably not. No reason to have confidence at this point. :wink:
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
LUminary wrote:Hoping not to finish second once again... good luck, should be a fine matchup.
Looks like you’re gonna win via the tiebreaker.
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
adam42381 wrote:
Looks like you’re gonna win via the tiebreaker.
Great final! Had to sweat it out until the end. You almost hung another second place on me. Would have been the fourth time for me, and seventh time coming up empty after finishing first in regular season. Glad to finally get one!
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]