If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
After dropping the series opener Friday and then having Game 2 postponded yesterday at Miami, Winthrop beat the Hurricanes 8-3 in the first game of a DH today. That's a big statement game for the Big South. They have a freshman pitching this afternoon in the Game 3.
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
congrats to those guys- as we have said ad nauseum- marquee wins like that are very good for raising the BSOUTHs profile.
By WinthropEagleFan
Registration Days Posts
WU wins the series with a 4-3 victory in the final game...
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Wow, congratulations! That is bigtime not only for Winthrop but the entire Big South. This is going to be a fun 2006 season.
By WinthropEagleFan
Registration Days Posts
And VMI took 2 out of 3 down in Auburn...
By A.G.
Registration Days Posts
...and we have NO CHANCE of helping the Big South cause due to our pathetic schedule. Now I know how the HPU basketball fans must feel.
By ATrain
Registration Days Posts
Well, not entirely A.G...yes, our schedule is weak, but we still must win in order to help the league.
By PastorZack
Registration Days Posts
LU's baseball team losing is it's own fault. Baseball recruiting by LU plain stinks in my opinion. They have the resources to be great, but for some reason, unknown to me, they don't play their cards right. Why Lu hasn't gotten their baseball alumni involved is in one word...dumb. For the life of me, we need to market our players better. I try at the high school level, but I'm only 1 youth pastor. I'm constantly talking about the Sam Gado and Katie Feenstra's of the world.
FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

Aaron Judge is killing me right now. That's[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

If Cleveland isn't in gym everyday working on addi[…]

This right here. You think most of the out[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

https://twitter.com/ChrisVannini/status/1782[…]