If you want to talk ASUN smack or ramble ad nauseum about your favorite pro or major college teams, this is the place to let it rip.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Down goes #1 Kansas to the mighty Mountaineers!!!
Am I supposed to burn something?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I admit to channel surfing between that game and UVa's. Congratulations to WV's other school with a D1 basketball team. HUGE win for the 'Eers!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:I admit to channel surfing between that game and UVa's. Congratulations to WV's other school with a D1 basketball team. HUGE win for the 'Eers!
Is Marshall still NAIA?
By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
Cider Jim wrote:I admit to channel surfing between that game and UVa's. Congratulations to WV's other school with a D1 basketball team. HUGE win for the 'Eers!
Is Marshall still NAIA?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
"Press Virginia"?--Marshall's Rick Huckabay was running a full court press for the Thundering Herd in the early 1980s. Did Huggy Bear learn it from Huck? Maybe. Marshall's full court press overwhelmed WVU in 1983 in Huntington, as the 'Eers LOST to the mighty Herd, 78-67.

http://www.sports-reference.com/cbb/sch ... edule.html
By Wvflame2013
Huggins gives credit to Kevin Mackey, former Cleveland State Basketball coach for helping him with the full court press. The rate that the Eer's are turning over opponents is quite incredible.

#1 Steals PG - 11.38
#1 Turnovers Forced PG 21
4th most efficient Defense
#7 3pt Field Goal Defense - 27.3%
#1 Offensive Rebound PG - 17.2

& Not in the top 50 for fouls per game. Pretty good for a team that presses every possession.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]